• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Body Work Project, Telephone Pole 1, NSX 0

didnt i send you some light switches? where have you been? no updates in how long LOL

I am so glad you got her done. how does it feel to step back and fix a beautiful Car?

bring it back from the dead kinda feels god-like

mine is almost complete waiting on the parts to come back from the paint shop. www.extrememotorcars.com

great job are you going to NSXPO2011?

Last edited:
didnt i send you some light switches? where have you been? no updates in how long LOL

I am so glad you got her done. how does it feel to step back and fix a beautiful Car?

bring it back from the dead kinda feels god-like

mine is almost complete waiting on the parts to come back from the paint shop. www.extrememotorcars.com

great job are you going to NSXPO2011?

It's actually a bit of a sad story regarding the turn signal switch you sent :tongue: ... I spend all day dissecting the steering column to replace that stalk with the one you were kind enough to give me. Finally got it in and everything back together... and turn signals didn't work! :eek: Ended up using parts from yours to repair the original switch, which is in there now. Can't really complain though, considering that the part was free! :tongue:

I've been thinking about NSXPO since it will be so close. The track sessions in NJ sound very tempting... do I have to be signed up for the XPO to do the track stuff?

It's actually a bit of a sad story regarding the turn signal switch you sent :tongue: ... I spend all day dissecting the steering column to replace that stalk with the one you were kind enough to give me. Finally got it in and everything back together... and turn signals didn't work! :eek: Ended up using parts from yours to repair the original switch, which is in there now. Can't really complain though, considering that the part was free! :tongue:

I've been thinking about NSXPO since it will be so close. The track sessions in NJ sound very tempting... do I have to be signed up for the XPO to do the track stuff?

you can do iether the social only or both,but if you pm pooh on prime you could ask about doing just the track event,but don't delay...

What a great restore. Welcome to the club.

Looking back at this I see you restored it in 2011. Bringing back this thread from the dead.

Back