• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Fiesta Photos

Robert, I would love to read about the details of the refresh plan, but this image is a little too small for me to read. Do you have a larger photo available? Thanks!

1095741813_sWRRd-XL.jpg

Memento presented to each attendee by Honda to commemorate our visit to their facilities

That is one COOL badge! :eek:

THX for all the photos you guys. Keep 'em coming - wish I was there although the depicted food items so far represent a much-needed weight loss diet for me. (Trying !?/?!)

Meanwhile, where's Harry? I thought my Mid-Ohio track coach (2007 NSXPO) SFNSXGuy was attending....... Ken did you hammer him with some short gears? Don't see him in the group photos.

Who was first to book their NSX into the refresh program?

So who is getting their USDM NSX "refreshed" into a JDM NA2 type R?

Would this be possible?

Last edited:
Hopefully Bob can post up a few photos of our legendary lapping of Fuji Speedway riding...in a bus. :)

A set of new Ferrari owners had the track for the day. They paid $20,000 USD for two days to get an instructor to sit in the car with them and teach them how to drive their new cars. This included very detailed pavement markings in the way of multiple cones to show them where to drive the line as well as fairly large signs on the track surface telling them when to apply the brake. No detail was overlooked for your $20,000.

And yet.............................

1096884800_BQnEM-XL.jpg

1096879806_2DnmC-XL.jpg

1096880388_dxwRm-XL.jpg

1096880469_EFqXc-XL.jpg

1096879049_F9jd5-XL.jpg

A set of new Ferrari owners had the track for the day. They paid $20,000 USD for two days to get an instructor to sit in the car with them and teach them how to drive their new cars. This included very detailed pavement markings in the way of multiple cones to show them where to drive the line as well as fairly large signs on the track surface telling them when to apply the brake. No detail was overlooked for your $20,000.

And yet.............................

At least they were enjoying their cars :cool:

Assuming they weren't hurt, that would make for a neat story "Yeah, I stuffed my new 458 into Fuji's retaining wall."

Thanks for posting all these beautiful photos. Looks like a blast! Gotta learn a Japanese dialect and visit someday. My wife can get me around everywhere except Asia.

Dave

Having a "blast" here folks ............ even with all the ''FURRY" chatter! :wink:

SANY0085.jpg

SANY0095.jpg

SANY0083.jpg

SANY0070.jpg

SANY0011-1.jpg

SANY0090.jpg

Last edited:
He missed one wall and hit another wall?

overshot the corner, got on the green, Panicked and tried to get back on the asphat as soon as possible. Bam!

Our entire group was treated to hot laps at Fuji Speedway..............

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4jy9JFcdin8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4jy9JFcdin8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Subscribed...I'm so sad that I'm missing out on this Holy Pilgrimage.

Last edited:
Our entire group was treated to hot laps at Fuji Speedway..............

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4jy9JFcdin8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4jy9JFcdin8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The driving sucked. Missed all the apices!
Steve

Last edited:
Back