• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What Motorcycle you ride?

I've had dirt bikes and this one is still in my garage.

PKonKLX300R3-2003.jpg

PKridingKLX5-7-03.jpg

I've got to go change my shorts now.....

Very nice,,, looks great. I love the flat bars and cafe style. Here in Dallas there is a HUGE group of cafe racer type's and "mod" group.

It's great to see people that preserve and respect some of this old stuff. Enjoy it and ride it in good health. Looks fantastic. Great header and I love the wraping on it. 100% all the way.. great bike.

Maybe someday I'll have the room to do more....

Take care and thanks for the posting.

Thanks! I have to say, i honestly get more attention with the bike then I do with the NSX. I have had multiple people want to buy it from me when I am riding it around. I have even been stopped by cops twice just because they wanted to get a closer look at it. Its amazing how many people know the history of the bike and know what it is. Love your triples. never ridden one ,but have head they are crazy.

hayabusa. everything chromed or polished, mapped engine, roaring toyz, braking wave rotors, yoshimura pipes, ufo undertail, hid headlights, led tails, etc. lots of fun.
0-60 in 2.3 seconds.

Last edited:
Riding season here is over....I plan to pull one last round tomorrow just local. I assume all of you ^ based on location have some more time....I lived in both in Austin & CA. Miss it!

You guys need to winterize at all?

80 degrees all week here :biggrin:

i am working on getting back on a bike asap (medical issues) but i still have a 2000 RC51 in the garage, sold the WR400 and my '87 250R though.

08 GSX-R 750 :smile:

attachment.php

i am working on getting back on a bike asap (medical issues) but i still have a 2000 RC51 in the garage, sold the WR400 and my '87 250R though.

I think for my next bike Im going to get a RC51.

I'll be back on my lil SV650 racebike this year... got out of the middleweight classes last year. 92hp, 2mm over, custom head work, customer RAM air with fiberglass tank, flat slides, total loss ignition... yada yada. I added up the number of "stock" parts left on her... ecu, fork tubes, swing arm, front wheel and rotors... everything else has been changed out or modified in some way. :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I've had dirt bikes and this one is still in my garage.

PKonKLX300R3-2003.jpg

PKridingKLX5-7-03.jpg

hi there,
nice bike, if i may chime in on something, please invest in some real boots. it is in human nature to 'dab' your feet in an emergency and broken ankles suck:smile:
take care!

hi there,
nice bike, if i may chime in on something, please invest in some real boots. it is in human nature to 'dab' your feet in an emergency and broken ankles suck:smile:
take care!

I've had them and hated them so I never wore them.

Thanks

They were definately a wild ride.. full of surprises.

As you can see, at one point I was a tad obsessive about them.
I did sell them to make room for the NSX though.. so I got that going for me.

View attachment 72680
some people call it obsession, i prefer to think of it as focus :)

very cool, nice collection.

here's a few of mine......The one in the foreground is a proper kitted out racebike. Was super-expensive in it's day. The radiator was $10k alone!!

Oh, did I mention I was a Yamaha guy??? If there are any race fans on here then you might see where I get my forum name from looking at one of the bikes :)

Attachments

• P1010161.jpg
    P1010161.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 92
  • P1010168.jpg
    P1010168.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 69
  • P1010188.jpg
    P1010188.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 74
  • P1010191.jpg
    P1010191.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 76
  • P1010170.jpg
    P1010170.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
c'mon, if i can ride one (or used to) in AZ anyone can hack it:smile:

I "hacked" it year round (commuting) in Austin and the 100+ degree heat+extreme humidity of summer time in Houston for four years. The RC51 I road would blow a coolant hose and discolor my leathers if I put it through the punishment I put my bikes through day in and day out. I'll still get one to ride in the fall and winter maybe :)

here's a few of mine......The one in the foreground is a proper kitted out racebike. Was super-expensive in it's day. The radiator was $10k alone!!

Oh, did I mention I was a Yamaha guy??? If there are any race fans on here then you might see where I get my forum name from looking at one of the bikes :)

Mmmmmmm R7... good for you man, that's a wonderful addition to ANY collection. Those that know... know! My last middle weight race bike was the 06R6... great bike til the crank bearing spun :-( lookin to get back to the class in 2012, on another R6. Til then I'll have my fun floggin my SV.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Chris - You do need to ride next year more! Did you book Deals gap yet? I have mine reserved!

Ravi - Damn! that is a big one! you need to come to WV with us next summer.

Hagsan - You have any R1? I cannot see the pics posted.

No body rides R1? :)

Last edited:
Chris - You do need to ride next year more! Did you book Deals gap yet? I have mine reserved!

Ravi - Damn! that is a big one! you need to come to WV with us next summer.

lol thanx you gota see it inperson... when are you guys planing on going let me know so i can take some time off. oh what year is your R1 i might have something for ya i use to have 1 02 i think ...dam i need to start keep track of bikes

keep shiny side up.

RK

BMW R1150R, all around good bike. I can't take the lean forward for very long anymore and this has a nice upright riding position. Great ABS brakes, handles and rides like a dream, 6 speed takes 80mph all day long, 49mpg and 5.5 gal tank takes me 250 miles between fillups. Not real fast with only 85 ponies at 500 lbs, but OK.
Happy Motoring!

Attachments

• 9_same.jpg
    9_same.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 132
BMW R1150R, all around good bike. I can't take the lean forward for very long anymore and this has a nice upright riding position. Great ABS brakes, handles and rides like a dream, 6 speed takes 80mph all day long, 49mpg and 5.5 gal tank takes me 250 miles between fillups. Not real fast with only 85 ponies at 500 lbs, but OK.
Happy Motoring!

man o man you need to try honda or kawasaki ABS my bro got same bike i think it;s 04 hate working on it ( i know Hate is very strong but yes) try to flush out abs u gota take the hole dam thing apart and ABS noise man that give me headacke eveytime i rode his bike wich is more then him.. NE way eveyone have diffrent idea how bikes should be lol

keep shiny side up

Ravi

Back