• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXs in Hawaii

I see lots of cars on Oahu with the "NSX-###" license plate. Yesterday I saw a red Corvette Z6 with a "NSX-###" plate. I had wanted to get a NSX plate but unfortunately, they are standard issue on Oahu and not available as a vanity plate.

had a great show featuring some prime members..

DTR_Projekt
ZealNA1
and me..

HellaFlush Hawaii Part II was a lot more fun than the 1st. all the nsx's looked great!

Hopefully I'll be back in the game soon. I miss those NSX drives we used to have.

Steven, I keep looking for the NSX 500 license plate. If I ever see it I intend to take a picture of it for you. Although by now I'm sure you're well over 500WHP by now. Hahaha.

Does anyone want to meet up tomorrow night? Looks like the rain will finally pass through!

Hey brothers; I'm going to be in Kauai in late August. any NSX people on the island?

I'm in Maui right now for my honey moon. Today I spotted a black na2 on 36 near the beginning of the road to Hana. Anyone from the board?

I saw a red NSX parked in front of the Starbucks in Kapolei, I believe it was Steven Lee's.

Nice day for a NSX drive, speaking of which, we should plan the next meet up down the road.

-Brian

Hello my fellow Hawaiian NSXrs, I will be on Oahu from the 29th of August to the 8th of September. Maybe we can meet up. I would like to meet you guys and check out your NSX.

Hello my fellow Hawaiian NSXrs, I will be on Oahu from the 29th of August to the 8th of September. Maybe we can meet up. I would like to meet you guys and check out your NSX.

There's a Cars N Coffee on September 7th at Ala Moana Mall. I don't know about any other NSX's but Ill be there. BTW What kind of headlights are on your car?

There's a Cars N Coffee on September 7th at Ala Moana Mall. I don't know about any other NSX's but Ill be there. BTW What kind of headlights are on your car?

Around what time is the Cars N Coffee? I will be there. The headlight light is part of the veilside kit, but I'm not actually sure what other car it came off of.

Keoka

I might be available on the weekend and some evenings.... won't know for sure until the time comes. Sounds like fun.

Back