• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXs in Hawaii

Hello my fellow Hawaiian NSXrs, I will be on Oahu from the 29th of August to the 8th of September. Maybe we can meet up. I would like to meet you guys and check out your NSX.

I might be available on the weekend and some evenings.... won't know for sure until the time comes. Sounds like fun.

Do any of the Oahu NSX owners ever congregate or go to Cars N Coffee once a month at Ala Moana?

Most of us don't really do the monthly cars and coffee thing, but we do plan NSX get togethers and drives every few months. We post in the Hawaii section when we plan something. Anyone can plan it. Often its for special occasions like if an fellow NSX Prime member from the mainland comes to visit, or if one of us gets board and want to organize something.

I might be available on the weekend and some evenings.... won't know for sure until the time comes. Sounds like fun.

Steven,

I will post once again when I land on da rock. Hopefully you and any other Nsxrs would be available to meet up or do something.

Keoka

Bonhamsurf- Nice signature pic, I don't think we met. I'm Brian. If you ever want to meet up any other time other than Cars N Coffee, just let us know. I'm down to meet up, especially on weekends when the weather is nice!

Solid-X, are you related to Synergy004? I used to be out there awhile back. That's when I got in the NSX scene. Let me know, I'm in as well to meet up with other NSXer's.

Brian

Bonhamsurf- Nice signature pic, I don't think we met. I'm Brian. If you ever want to meet up any other time other than Cars N Coffee, just let us know. I'm down to meet up, especially on weekends when the weather is nice!

Solid-X, are you related to Synergy004? I used to be out there awhile back. That's when I got in the NSX scene. Let me know, I'm in as well to meet up with other NSXer's.

Brian

Brian, Yes. Im related to Gil(Synergy004)

Tell Gil I said, "Aloha!" He hooked me up back in the day with helping me ship my NSX from TX to Cali!

Tell him to come out with you also!

Tell Gil I said, "Aloha!" He hooked me up back in the day with helping me ship my NSX from TX to Cali!

Tell him to come out with you also!

I'll tell him you said Aloha. Don't think he will be coming with me to Hawaii. I'm currently in Afghanistan and I haven't been home to Hawaii in over 2 years. Gotta go home and see my friends and friends. We'll show him how we do it in da 808. lol

Keoka

I am now subscribed to the entire Hawaii forum. I'd enjoy the occasional meetup with other NSX'ers on the island. Mahalo

No, mine is a Sebring silver with an 02 conversion. I'm working this Sunday, but maybe later on in the month. I think we have a mutual friend, Ryan. I suck with names but he's friends with a guy that just bought a yellow one, and knows Joy (I think that's her name) with the white Nsx that your talking about. We should all try to meet up. My names Ray btw.

Not a sighting but I did see Steven Lee in the lobby of my hotel while visiting on my honeymoon. Talk about a small world! :biggrin:

How was the film fest? :wink:

Brian

I'm definitely down to meet up sometime. I stay Diamond Head side of town. How about you? PM your cell if you want.

No, mine is a Sebring silver with an 02 conversion. I'm working this Sunday, but maybe later on in the month. I think we have a mutual friend, Ryan. I suck with names but he's friends with a guy that just bought a yellow one, and knows Joy (I think that's her name) with the white Nsx that your talking about. We should all try to meet up. My names Ray btw.

Aloha Ray. You mean Ryan with the silver 1991? I'm definitely down to meet up soon. Name's Paul,

There is a Dyno day at Rad Motorsports this saturday, I plan on getting my car dyno'd if anyone else wants to get theirs done or stop by.

Anyone available to catch up this weekend, it's been so lonnnng since I've driven my car.

I'm done for whatever.

Back