• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXs in Hawaii

I'm curious too! I'll be in Honolulu and Maui after Xmas for 2 weeks. My wife would kill me if I take off to talk cars with NSX guys but why not? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so no I am not dyslexic.

I'm also in search of a NSX meet too. I usually talk to other NSXers who meet up with the S2Ks once a month at Starbucks on Ward Ave.

Funny, I also contact guys all the time, just never seem to connect. Plus now the weather is bad, it maybe a little while longer.

I'm down anytime any other NSX on Oahu wants to get together, just LMK

Brian

I'm in Honolulu!! First time ever, wow...you guys have it humid here :)

Drove to North Shore yesterday in my Nissan GTR cleverly disguised as an Altima. Roads here are ass. So far so sign of sun but I would hardly call this bad weather ;)

NSXPrime meet? lol. ;)

How long are you here till?

Love to meet up and talk NSX, don't know if I'll bring mine out though with all this rain...

let me know

Brian

Unfortunately I'm only here for one more night, then off to Maui. :(

I'm definitely coming back next year, you guys have it good here.

Glad you're enjoying the islands. Continue to have fun now that the sun is finally out!!

Anytime you're in town, drop us Hawaii NSXers a note

Enjoy,
Brian

I'm also in search of a NSX meet too. I usually talk to other NSXers who meet up with the S2Ks once a month at Starbucks on Ward Ave.

Brian
I'm going to be in Waikiki from approx Jan 16 to Feb 5 and I'm assuming you mean the Starbucks at Ward Center next to Wahoos. When is the next of these 'monthly' meets? I'm always game for talking NSX.
...Ian

I just saw this haha. I'm at a meet right now with the s2000 guys

I'm a CO on s2ki so ill make a meet. Just pm me

Oh good! Just put the word out, I know a few other NSXers who want to meet up as well. Thanks!

yup no problem guys. the nsx community here on the island is rather small. but unlike the s2000 owners the nsx guys rarely come out haha. so i'm usually one of 3 nsx owners that show up to the meets.

i was the only nsx today on the s2000 meet/cruise/rolling shot day haha :redface:

I'm on Oahu with a twin turbo '94. it's a project car so most of the time I'm working on some sort of mod. I'd be up for going on a cruise sometime.

Sounds good, I'd like to go out. Just depending on the weather...I hear a weather system is coming in.

Hi, I am also on Oahu and would love to meet up with other NSX owners. I have already met:

IntegraXTR
StevenLee
ZealNA1
x-drifter

I would love to meet other NSX owners and cruise with the few I have met. Please keep me posted if anything happens on Oahu.

Mahalos!

Last edited:
There's a few NSXs meeting tonight at Starbucks on Wards Ave @ 930pm. I believe a few of the guys you mentioned will be there.

I've never met anyone of them except for Steven Lee, looking forward to the meet tonight.

Hopefully we can all meet up!

There's a few NSXs meeting tonight at Starbucks on Wards Ave @ 930pm. I believe a few of the guys you mentioned will be there.

I've never met anyone of them except for Steven Lee, looking forward to the meet tonight.

Hopefully we can all meet up!

Hey Brian, Glad you finally got a manual.

Hey guys .. Nice meeting you all last night. Tks for letting me hang with you and talk about our cars. some very nice rides and I think I learned something from everyone. Great start to my vacation. Lets hope the weather holds for a while.

That was a fun meet...getting the cars in a row took awhile haha

Great meeting new people...outdid the s2ks! Haha

we want some pics......its 18 degrees in sunny Pa.

Gil- Yeah I know, should've always started off with a manual. But now I'm fortunate to have the current one I own now and thoroughly enjoying it!

Ian- Likewise, great meeting you and the other Hawaii NSXers. Have fun for the rest of your vaca.

Alex & all the other Hawaii X's- Good times! Hope to do it again down the road.

seen a mean silver nsx going into kakaako kinda recently.

was slammed and hellaflush. RCA 322 was the plate.

i took a pic bc it looked super clean.

Back