• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Winter projects

4 JAN 2011

Howdy NSXers,

Hope that all is well with you and that the start of 2011 has been a good one.

I hate winter because the NSX gets put away and can't come out to play very often ... but the good thing is that winter is a great time to do a winter project.

I typically keep it simple:
1 year: 'rent' the 'prime' bleeder tool and do the ABS
Next year: remove the rear center panel and replace 'acura' with 'nsx'
Next year: paint brake calipers
This year: buy groovy new exhaust and put it on the car!

> i just received the Pride quad-tip exhaust and can hardly wait to hear it wailing through the streets of cincinnati!

So what projects do you like to do when the weather keeps you inside?

Attachments

• nsx_exhaust_web.jpg
    nsx_exhaust_web.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 47
Blaine, So you decided to keep it???:biggrin: Thats a good thing!

Have not heard the Pride yet so when you get it installed ( or bring it to us ) I would love to hear it.

As far as projects go...

The NSX is tucked in in the garage, I have simply been aquiring stuff for spring. Most of the additions will be in the form of SOS Stage 2 stereo, OEM nav pod with navigation, 02 rear valence with type r diffuser and also looking into building an addition to the oem sideskirt to give it a bit more attitude made from CF or Aluminum. Much like what downforce is making for an addition to their stacys sideskirt. They have no plans on making them for OEM sides... So must make them myself.

Other than that project I am doing a ton of work on my 2006 Kawasaki KFX700 V-force ( four wheeler ) and making sure it is unstoppable for another great spring summer and fall of trailriding!

Also in the middle of picking up a 2010 Honda Fury VTX1300 chopper. Wanted one last year and never pulled the trigger. But this year is a must. That will only get pipes,chrome wheels,minor chrome accessories.

Glad you decided to hang on to it and look forward to seeing you out again this year!

Brian

Hi BLAINE and best to you for the New Year! Your new exhaust sounds real good. Tickles me that you did not peddle your red beauty last year :wink:

I'll be standin' by for a spring drive-by clip to hear more!

neal in MI

Back