• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-R GT Cloned With Latest SOS ITB's

Dan,

Oh no.... I didn't mean you :)
I paid Erick in (evof575gtc) for the led taillight conversion but he didn't deliver. It has been a year! Now, he's ignoring my messages and emails!! :mad:
Your taillights look awesome!

Henry.

Hi Henry,
I hope you didn't mean that you waited for ME to deliver your LEDs.
I know you've contacted me once before and had asked me to do a certain design of LEDs that you have in mind. But I don't think it came to a conclusion (nobody's at fault).
Good luck with your search...:)

Dan

Last edited:
Sorry Dan,

Didn't mean to hi-jack your thread on the ITB's... I actually started reading because I'm really very interested in this build as I have wanted to go this route myself with a NA build...

However when I saw the pics of your car I was all excited about the NSX-R GT side ducts! so Dan, PLEASE tell me how you achieved the side ducts on your car! :smile:

The ducts should be there under the zaz rgt. They really suit the car and achieve almost a widebody look.

With ITBs, I would assume you wont be able to use the engine cover?

I have the OEM NSX-R mesh engine cover that will compliment my lexan hatch scoop with hole cut out for air to flow in.
This picture taken when I still had my OEM glass hatch.

enginebay1.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry Dan,

Didn't mean to hi-jack your thread on the ITB's... I actually started reading because I'm really very interested in this build as I have wanted to go this route myself with a NA build...

However when I saw the pics of your car I was all excited about the NSX-R GT side ducts! so Dan, PLEASE tell me how you achieved the side ducts on your car! :smile:

And on the ITB build, good luck with it and I'll be watching excitedly to keep up with your progress.

I do believe SOS are developing an air-box suitable for the ITB's?

The airbox for ITB got me thinking, since SOS are developing a custom airbox intake for the ITBS, would it be possible to utilize the passenger side air duct as well.

I only say this because look at those Ferrari engine bay, there are twin parrallel air ducts leading to the intake manifold of the engine. Eventhough the nsx is a logitudinal design

The airbox for ITB got me thinking, since SOS are developing a custom airbox intake for the ITBS, would it be possible to utilize the passenger side air duct as well.

I only say this because look at those Ferrari engine bay, there are twin parrallel air ducts leading to the intake manifold of the engine. Eventhough the nsx is a logitudinal design

I have came up with something similar to that concept.
Still waiting for my carbon goodies to show up so I can start fab.:wink:

Hey Dan I think I saw your NSX GT at the Acura meet last year (NSX looking really good!)? That was you correct? Goodluck with the build, maybe I can listen to the ITB's sometime :biggrin:

Hey Dan I think I saw your NSX GT at the Acura meet last year (NSX looking really good!)? That was you correct? Goodluck with the build, maybe I can listen to the ITB's sometime :biggrin:

That was me :)
Thank you, and certaintly you will be able to hear the set up when we get together in the nw area soon.
I noticed that you've just joined prime. Are you a new NSX owner in the area?
See you around,

Dan

If you're ordering straight to RouteKS you need someone who can speak japanese since they not really good in English. Atleast that what my friend was telling me. They have the ducts but just did ot put them on the website.
Ahh ok... Do you know where to get these NSX-R GT larger side ducts? I only saw the standard size CF ones on Route KS website??

Thanks for your advice!

nice, we do need an ITB build thread, that will be an interesting thread.
on yours air scoop, is that functional?
what size injectors did you go with?
correct me if i'm wrong, i though with the ITB you don't need the air box no more?

hope the best for your build.

Dan will you be able to keep your mesh engine cover? Thanks!

nice, we do need an ITB build thread, that will be an interesting thread.
on yours air scoop, is that functional?
what size injectors did you go with?
correct me if i'm wrong, i though with the ITB you don't need the air box no more?

hope the best for your build.

Thanks for your word of encouragement.
Yes, my GT scoop is mounted on lexan hatch with cut out for ram air to come in.

I will write a full specs at the end when everything is done.

Back