• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-R GT Cloned With Latest SOS ITB's

Hey Dan,

I've been trying to catch up with this thread of yours on your great looking car and all I can say is why didn't your car win the white NSX mod contest. I really like your car - it just looks great and I bet that scoop keeps the internals and clutch in the car super cool. Does it have that affect? What kind of clutch are you using for your car.

I am wondering if you know - what would be the HP gain of the ITBs on the 3.2? Would it take it over 300hp? I bet it sounds great too - what kind of exhaust are you running - I guess you have headers as well?

Love the build - did you change the interior at all?

Hi Tim,
No sweat on the poll contest.:)
The scoop does give air to the engine bay, but as far as how cool I have no idea.
The clutch has been on the car since 50K miles (it is now 77K miles) the previous owner said it was a Comptech powergrip.
I would surely assume that a 3.2 with ITBs would definitely yield 300+ WHP for sure.
So depends on the type of dyno you dyno off of, a mustang gave me a reading of 317 WHP.
Again, thanks for the comps Tim.

Awesome set up, be nice to put a video up of this revving, if it hasn't already. Good job.

Edit: Just found the video nice!

Last edited:
Back