• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brier Creek Cars & Coffee - Saturday Mar 5

Raleigh Area NSX Owners - The monthly Cars & Coffee held by the Triangle Italian Motorsports Group at the Brier Creek Mall - located at the intersection of Hwy 70 and I-540 will be held on Saturday morning, March 5th at 9:00 am. Mark your calendars and come on out!

Weather forecast currently looks like Saturday will be dry and reasonably warm. I am anxious to get the NSX out for a drive and cruise. Make plans to attend at the Brier Creek Mall. If you are anywhere near the Cary Autopark and want to caravan up to Brier Creek, meet at the VW dealership by 8:15 am. Several members of the Triangle Italian Motorsports Group meet there and drive over to Brier Creek.

Raleigh Area NSX Owners - The monthly Cars & Coffee held by the Triangle Italian Motorsports Group at the Brier Creek Mall - located at the intersection of Hwy 70 and I-540 will be held on Saturday morning, March 5th at 9:00 am. Mark your calendars and come on out!

I will be in Melbourne Florida, where I'm sure it will be much, much warmer!

Hi Guys, I think I will bring my !977 honda accord out to this one. You will be impressed...... Jeff

Hey Jeff, that sounds interesting. Haven't seen a '77 in a long time. Weather still forecast for a decent day!!!

See you there!

Hey Jeff, that sounds interesting. Haven't seen a '77 in a long time. Weather still forecast for a decent day!!!

See you there!

I'm going to try to make it...what do I put in my GPS?
Is it big enough to just stumble upon it if I get to 70/540?

Tom, you can't miss it. This is a large mall at the intersection of 70/540. I will PM my cell phone # to you in case you need further directions tomorrow morning. I'll be there by 9 am.

Looking forward to seeing you. Should be a nice day tomorrow. This event is getting a lot of attendance. The last one I attended in the fall had about 200 + cars there.

John

Tom, you can't miss it. This is a large mall at the intersection of 70/540. I will PM my cell phone # to you in case you need further directions tomorrow morning. I'll be there by 9 am.

Looking forward to seeing you. Should be a nice day tomorrow. This event is getting a lot of attendance. The last one I attended in the fall had about 200 + cars there.

John

Great seeing you guys this weekend!
Great cars and car-people!
Thanks for letting me park my Ford next to you.
Tom

Is this going down this weekend? I hope so because I am driving my X from MD! Show up people! :tongue:

Did we miss you? Four NSX's were there plus two owners with other cars.

John

Back