• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Window Sticker Replication and Other Digital Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been tinkering with replications of some NSX window stickers during my spare time and I had some interest in custom copies. I also do a little bit of 3D modeling and rendering and I have been commissioned to do personal renderings by members up here. Check the second post for more details.

First and foremost, I am offering custom replication of any year NSX window stickers stickers. Please read the post thoroughly and carefully. Here are samples(not to scale):

Stickersample.jpg

NSXsticker9702.jpg

I prefer to deliver electronic copies in PDF format. That way you have constant support in the future if I made spelling errors or mistakes (Please remember, this is just a hobby of mine). You can then choose to have them printed in any way, fashion, and scale you desire. I can deliver physical copies for a different price. Email me for details about physical copies. My paypal and email is:

[email protected]

Please ask questions up here as others may also be wondering. Send your personal order and payment to my email listed above. Make sure you include the info that is highlighted in blue as shown below:

editor91.jpg

92-96 Style:

editor92.jpg

1997-2001 and 2002-2005 styles:

editor9702.jpg

Areas marked in grey had info that vary by year. The 92 style was used for 92, 93, 94, 95, and 96, but equipment changed about every two years along with price. The 97 style introduced and assimilated the layout that many window stickers of all cars now use. So in summary, there are actually only 3 different layouts, with minor variations every few years. I forgot to highlight the transmission options which is important. Please do not forget to mention that, which I am sure most AUTO tranny owners will not anyways.

If you do not include certain info, then I will either use generic ones or make up some. Upon receipt of payment, I will have your personalized PDF emailed to you within 48 hours. Ideally, I should be able to get it with you within 12 hours, but sometimes I cannot just drop what I am doing and get to your order right away.

Pricing for all years:

$26 payment via paypal.

$32 payment via mail (higher because then I have to stand in line to deposit or out in the cold/heat at the ATM)

Email me for pricing on special orders. This is an on-going process so the products may change in the future, hopefully for the better. This is what is great about the electronic format as I can update you with new versions if you have previously purchased from me and request an update. Check the next post for my rendering/modeling services. Thank you for looking.

Last edited:
I also had interest in personalized renderings of various NSX that belong to owners. Again, please read the post thoroughly and carefully. The rendering/modeling services I provide will vary a bit more depending on what you want done. If you want your NSX digitally immortalized or portrayed, typical pricing will be:

$20 via paypal for 3 different angle/combo of high res images

$40 via paypal for indefinite number of high res images. This is limited to reasonable numbers and time. I have yet to have a member ask for more than 10 pics/angles with this price package yet...

*Payment by mail please add $6.00 to price.

I will modify my Rhino models to match your personal NSX and render it in a complimentary environment. I can do specific environments by request, but it will be limited to my humble skills. You are only paying $20 or $40 to get many many hours of my time sometimes. So keep the custom scenery/environment request to a moderate level of intricacy as it eats up a lot of my time to model and texture them. I can do really intricate stuff but it may take much more time and cost. My service includes:

*various body kits/mods
*different wheel combinations
*different angles if you suggest them
*assist in visualization of future modifications
*various scenery or environment your NSX is rendered in

Please tell me your personal visual mods that make your NSX different and if you want specific angles when you email me concerning the renders you would like to commision. Widebody NSXs and other super custom stuff will be extra money and time, email me for further details. Time for completion for this type of work varies widely depending on what you want modeled and rendered. Also please remember this is a free time hobby. It is very dependent on the amount of free time I have during the week. A conservative time frame for delivery of 3 images is one week upon payment. It may take longer for more angles/pics.

Here are some samples (I may update this post in the future with more examples):

WHPXG.jpg

RBside135.jpg

NSXEVO.jpg

NSXMD5.jpg

OrangeMAR.jpg

CLRedHighway.jpg

I can do modeling, rendering and window stickers for other cars too of course. Pricing for that will not be as streamlined though. Any wheel/rim models will have my trademark lug covers for faster production and ease of manipulation. More precise wheel replications may cost more.

Note: I am not looking to get rich off of these services I provide if you could not tell by my prices. I offer these services simply because I love the NSX and I like doing stuff like this. I retain the right to:

*refuse service to anyone if I so choose
*change prices and quotes if this work becomes overwhelming
*cease services due to major conflicts or lack of interest
*delay new services due to illness, disability or vacation leave (I will of course finish all of the purchased/commissioned work first before I take leave or these is a lapse in offering of new services)

Thank for you looking. Again my paypal and email is:

[email protected]

Last edited:
Man - I am all over this!!

I LOVE your work and am going to get a window sticker for framing - also want to ask about the renderings:

- do you have the ability to have prints made?

- what needs to be done if one wanted to have prints (poster size) made locally

Son of a ....

Can you do a 1996 window sticker?

and dang, I love the black/red picture you did!

angus: I use to have personal access to large scale printers when I was in college so I know my way around them, but I am limited to using 3rd party companies now. I can mail physical window stickers but poster sized prints should be done locally. Your second question was expected, but I forgot to answer that in my first post.

What needs to be done if one wanted to have prints (poster size) made locally?

*You transfer the PDF or image file I emailed to a flash memory stick/card or burn it on a disc.
*Then choose any professional or not-so-professional print company locally that has high quality printers and paper. Places like Office Max, Office Depot or privately owned print shops may be better depending on their equipment.
*Have them print the file(s) from the memory transfer device.

Now this is where a little experimentation is involved. Depending on who is working the printers/computers, you are at their mercy as far as size and quality of the print. Just keep bugging them until they get it right to your liking. It should cost anywhere from $1-$4 typically to print one color copy of the window sticker of this scale, so you should have a few copies printed before you get the perfect one. Sometimes they will not even charge for botched printings. Note that poster sized prints will vary and cost quite a bit more from the printing side.

My renders can be printed poster size, just let me know ahead of time and I will oversize the renders for that particular picture so that the resolution will suffice. Otherwise, my high res pics will range between 720p and 1200p.

EAC: I remember you already posting a 95+ style window sticker you modded? I guess it was not high res enough for you?

Hesitation for offering 95+ style is because I figured the previous services provided by another user for these styles already usurped most of the interested buyers. I can do 95+ styles as it appears that there is a bit interest for them. Well, I better get to finishing that style and posting the samples up here soon.

Thanks for the questions and comments.

If I only want 1 hi-res digital image from the side (like the black NSX on red) with my current mods, what would the price be? I'd love to have that file to have a mural done on the side wall in my garage. That would be interesting.

If I only want 1 hi-res digital image from the side (like the black NSX on red) with my current mods, what would the price be? I'd love to have that file to have a mural done on the side wall in my garage. That would be interesting.

Email me for details and tell me how you want the side pic setup and I can give you a quote. Thanks.

Last edited:
I have confirmed that the 95-96 window stickers used the same layout as the 92 style, but with different equipment listing of course. I am now offering window stickers for all year as I finally wrapped up the 97 style and slight changes for 02+ styles. Those who are interested in any window sticker, please read the first post.

Added some new renderings. I can make new environments too, so don't be afraid to ask. It's just a matter of time and intricacy.

Also all year window stickers are available. Thanks

Please change your signature link to a vendor wiki page as described in the Vendor Rules announcement in this forum. Your current signature just links to this thread.

Please change your signature link to a vendor wiki page as described in the Vendor Rules announcement in this forum. Your current signature just links to this thread.

Sorry about that. I had it like that before, but my brain was all wacky the other day and I second guessed myself or rather my memory of the rules, if that makes any sense? lol. It is fixed now though.

I just wanted make a post to confirm I still offer these services for those that may be looking over this thread since I had a few inquiries recently.

I AM INTERESTED IN HAVING A REPLICATION OF THE WINDOW STICKER OF MY 2004 NSX ID #JH4NA21654T000046. I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO BUY THE ZANARADI FLOOR MATS. PLEASE E-MAIL ME WITH INVOICE SO I CAN TRANSMIT FUNDS VIA PAY PAL OR?
THANKS C. TOM WALTERS-
PHONE 805-773-2627
[email protected]

I just want to say your work is exquisite. You are very skilled. When I get my X, I'll certainly visit this thread again.

Amazing work!!!!

Interested in a window sticker for my 1997 NSX-T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back