• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WekFest 2011 LA Edition.

Anyone going to register for this event? I'm thinking of coming back down and entering.

tumblr_lh7r91okoj1qfhzf5o1_500.jpg

I was at the one up in San Francisco last month. It was fun. A little over hyped so there were WAY too many people, and waited in line for 3 hours. Bay Area Chapter actually went to that event and represented with about 10 NSXs. I'd love to see what Socal can do :biggrin:. Gives me an excuse to go home for a few days.

Oh, and Danny's 1KHP NSX was there too. Sorry for leaving out the Vegas Krew :tongue:

Last edited:
10 NSX's sweet. hope that many will come, I know there are alot in San Diego. Do we register as a group or something? do we have to send in photos of our cars too for like interview?

Mike Cruz has a better answer for that. I think u need to know someone to join.

Am I missing something? I just tried to go to wekfest.com for more info (as stated on the flyer above) and its just a web page with the flyer on it :confused:

you're not alone. i've tried several times, and nothing. probably not setup quite yet.

Id be down to enter with you guys, car will be back in one piece by then ;) i stay tuned to see what to reg for.

taken from here:

Just started to get things back to norm. What a weekend

I wanted to thank each and everyone of you who supported us and came out. From the people waiting in that line, our vendors, sponsors, and participants, we appreciate your efforts in helping us make Wekfest one of the most anticipated shows in our industry.

I hope everyone liked the new location. Moving out of Japantown was a tough choice, but Fort Mason made sense to us. The view and atmosphere of that venue was unbelievable, and with some adjustments and improvements, we hope to have SFWekfest there once again next year.

It has also become apparent that we ran into a few issues on the day of the event. For that we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. Your voice matters, your opinion matters, afterall, our supporters is the reason why we host this event. Therefore, if you have any concerns, inputs, or anything you would like to comment on, do not hesitate to e-mail me at [email protected], and I will be happy to listen and respond.

All that being said, we will be starting our Weksos x Fatlace Wekfest USA tour on June 5th in Los Angeles! More details will come within the next few weeks. Dallas, Chicago, and Miami will follow our first stop.

Again, thank you everyone for making Wekfest a successful event. We hope to see you all very soon!

-Kenneth

Last edited:
Back