• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ABS Upgrade Installation Manual

I have all the parts and wire harness required for the 97+ ABS upgrade. The problem is I bought all of these from Japan and the installation guide is in Japanese.

I would appreciate it if anyone here on nsxprime can email me the installation manual in English. My email is [email protected].

TIA

When you have a question concerning nearly any in depth problem with the NSX go to "NSXCB" and look for "Kaz".
He was on the original design team with Mr. Uehara back in the 80's and is without a doubt the most technically knowledgeable person avialable concerning the NSX !!!
He's helped me many times and is the most thorough poster i've seen to date when it comes to the NSX. He posts step by step photos as well as text for each step.

Cheers
nigel

I have installed the newer version of ABS but it is not working. There is a lose wire with a round hole from the new wire harness which I have no idea where it should connect to. Does anyone know where that loose wire connects to?

I have installed the newer version of ABS but it is not working. There is a lose wire with a round hole from the new wire harness which I have no idea where it should connect to. Does anyone know where that loose wire connects to?

Sounds very much like a ground/earth wire! Have you any photos?

+1 you seem to refer to the ground cable but show us a picture first. :) Connect it to the chassis. I've connected it to a wrong place first (20 Ohm resistance) and no wonder my ABS was not working.

Back