• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy PRIDE V2 Dual & Quad tip exhausts

The Group-Buy guidelines are as follows: This is a Direct vendor group buy organized by: PRIDE

Min-Max. Number of Units: Current inventory of 10

Closing Date: 90 days from post date

Product Will Ship: As payments are received

Payment Procedure: Payment in full, will accept deposit to hold an exhaust up to 4 weeks.

Payment Methods Accepted: Money Order or Paypal ([email protected])

Estimated Delivery Time / Date: Currently instock and Ready to SHIP the following business day as payment clears.

Product Pricing: $1100 shipped for the DUAL or $1130 shipped for the QUAD tips (No tax and insured to all 48 states) Please PM or email for international freight quote to [email protected]

Product Info, Photos, etc.:
Just released this year is our PRIDE V2 exhaust for all 1991-1996 NSX. Will fit 1997-2005 NSX, requires adaptors sold seperately. Will fit perfectly on 91-05 either with 91-01 rear lower valance or the 02-05 valance. Our V2 exhaust will give your NSX the exotic Ferrari high pitch note you've always been looking for and still very bareable at low rpm's without attracting any unwanted attention. Very streetable. The difference between our V1 and the V2 are the piping design and diameter. Our V2 are about 10-15% even more high pitched than our current V1 exhaust. (Pride V1 exhaust GB link: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1370425#post1370425) We currently have a few instock ready to ship now. All exhausts are made out of true polished stainless steel and T.I.G. welded. Currently available in DUAL tips (single per side) or QUAD tips (dual per side). We also offer adaptors for 95-99 NSX's for $100 extra ($130 for the adaptors if sold seperately). 2000-2005 NSX adaptors coming soon. You can currently purchase the 00-05 adaptors from SOS. True slideable titanium burnt tips are $50 additional only offered for the Dual tips over the existing tips. No Quad tips in titanium burnt tips, sorry guys!

Additional information:
-Full exhaust weighs 25.6 pounds/11.6 kilogram
-Piping inlet flange measures at 2.5 inches/63mm
-Tip measures at 3.5 inches/89mm (Dual)
-Dual True Titanium burnt tips available for $50 extra (pictured below)
-2x Gaskets
-2 year warranty on any defects, must have invoice. Warranty is void if improperly installed, altered, or subjected to misuse or damage from accidents.

PRIDE V2 QUAD Exhaust:
PrideLogoRev2-6.jpg

PrideLogoRev2-4.jpg

PrideLogoRev2-5.jpg

CIMG3217.jpg

CIMG3212.jpg

PRIDE V2 DUAL Exhaust:
CIMG3709.jpg

CIMG3658.jpg

CIMG3664.jpg

CIMG3648.jpg

Pictured above with True Titanium slide on burnt tips w/ hardwares ($50 additional for the pair)

1995-1999 NSX adaptors $100 if purchased with an exhaust:
DSC09442.jpg

Please check out our product reviews here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139334

Pride NSX exhaust sound clips on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Pride+Nsx+Exhaust&aq=f

NOTICE: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Due to increase on raw material cost, weak exchange rate, & freight charges.

Pride exhaust FAQ

Here's a list of FAQ:

1. Is the Pride V2 exhaust compatible on a 2000-2005 NSX? Yes, it fit all 91-05. 00-05, like yours you'll need an adaptor kit from SOS: http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exhaust_airflow_products/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/exhaust_adaptors/ For out of country customers, I can order the adaptors for you for an additional: $229 plus freight to me: around $238 USD, then I can ship the adaptors along with the exhaust to save you freight. For 1995-1999 NSX we offer the adaptors.

2. Besides the exhaust itself, what else is included in your Pride V2 exhaust package? It includes gaskets and bolts.

3. Are there exhaust related parts (e.g. bolts, etc) that you recommend your customers to purchase separately to replace old parts or add during installation of the Pride V2 exhaust? Since yours is a 2000+, you shouldn't need to replace your OEM bolts. Other than 1997-2005 NSX, adaptors are required which are sold separately. If you have an aftermarket exhaust on your car, you might already have adaptors.

4. Do the Pride V2 exhaust tips stick out beyond a stock 02+ NSX rear bumper? If yes, how many inches do the exhaust tips stick out from the rear bumper? It does not stick out over the existing OEM bumper if you look from the top view, it's flush with the rear bumper as seen above.

5. Does the Quad Tips fit within a stock 02+ NSX’s exhaust bumper opening? In other words, is there enough clearance between the bumper and exhaust quad tips to prevent heat burn or warping on the rear valence bumper? Yes, it fits perfectly between your OEM 02+ rear lower valance or any other aftermarket 02-UP style rear lower valance like Seibon, Jetz Racing, Downforce.... Will fit any stock 91-01 rear lower valance as well.

6. Does the Pride V2 exhaust cause any warning lights to appear on the NSX dash? No, it does not cause any CEL (check engine light). There's not an O2 sensor that bolts to either the adaptors or the exhaust. Everything is before the exhaust.

7. Which Pride V2 exhaust type (Dual Tip or Quad Tip) is more popular? Both are just as popular, just depends on each person's personal taste. The Duals are popular and the Quads gives it an exotic look. We sell just about the same on both equally.

8. How much would it cost to ship one Pride V2 exhaust to Honolulu, HI 96826 with the slowest and cheapest shipping method? We use Fedex and UPS, I quote both companies ground shipment will cost you $205 (as of May, 2011) to ship to HI. US Postal now accepts package this large, I wouldn't ship with them especially with this exhaust. The canisters and tips will get dented by the time it gets to your door, no matter how good we package it. We ship WORLDWIDE, please PM me your full address and if it is business or residential.

9. What are the shipping box dimensions of the Pride V2 exhaust? 50" x 24" x 13" Since it's an oversize package the weight doesn't really matter but after packaging, everything is around 50 lbs or less.

10. Do you have a step-by-step guide for installing the Pride V2 exhaust? I plan to keep the stock catalytic converters on. I do not have a guide, but they are very very easy to install if you have simple knowledge of install and somewhat know how to use a tool. Here's a DIY a forum member posted: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75866&highlight=exhaust+removal

11. What are the mandatory tools for removing and installing the exhaust? A 14mm socket wrench, WD-40 to spray on your old OEM bolts, 2x jack stands, and a jack.

12. What are optional tools for removing and installing the exhaust? Pretty much what's above.

13. What is the typical average time for removing a stock NSX exhaust? If it's your first time about 25 mins or less, I think it takes longer to jack up your car putting the jack stands underneath it then removing an exhaust. :wink:

14. What is the typical average time for installing the Pride V2 exhaust? 10 mins for people that have done it couple of times, with no experience about 20 mins or less even when you're underneath the car using jack stands and not on a lift.

15. How high up should the NSX be jacked above the ground to safely remove/install the exhaust? You could just jack up the rear end put the jack stands next to the rear wheels by the side skirts (please see your manual if you have never jack up your NSX before), average height as long as you can work underneath it. Doesn't have to be super high. If I work on it on the ground, I just use my jack stands at the lowest setting or 2 teeth up.

16. Are there any O2 oxygen sensors that need to be removed or relocated during the exhaust removal and installation process? Not at all.

17. Is it safe to drive the NSX around if the old stock exhaust has been removed but the stock catalytic convertors are still on? I’d like to know just in case I'm unable to install the Pride V2 exhaust on my NSX. Well.. that wouldn't really happen. If you have already remove your OEM exhaust, it's 5x times easier getting our exhaust on because it's half the weight of the OEM exhaust. But, I wouldn't recommend it because your OEM cats will be hanging and it'll be SUPER loud.

18. Understanding this may be subjective from person to person, how challenging is it to remove the stock exhaust from the rubber hangars on a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being most difficult)? And also the level of difficulty on mounting the new Pride exhaust to the rubber hangars? I would say to remove the stock exhaust is 4 out of 10. The reason I give it a 4 is that it's not hard to remove the hangers but the OEM exhaust quite heavy. So you'll have to find a helper to help carry/hold the exhaust. Spray some WD-40 on the hangers. Once that's off, to install our Pride is like a 1 or 2 out of 10

19. I read from a thread (I don't remember which one) that you also include new rubber hangars for hanging the exhaust. Is this true? We do not include any hangers. It was a very very old post that you might have read. When we first came out with the V1 about 2 years ago, we had some fitment issues. Those were sold at a discounted price and needed different kind of hangers (longer ones) to fit. The issues were fixed and our exhaust jig have been revised since then. And only on the V1 had the issue. Later on, we came out with the V2 early this year.

20. What are the difference between the Pride V1 and the Pride V2 exhausts? The piping design. The V2 is about 15% higher pitched tone than our V1 and a completely brand new design and a different exhaust jig. Everything will fit perfectly.

21. Is there a sound difference between the Quad tips vs. Dual tips? No, the tips does not change the tone/sound. It's the V1 and V2 muffler/ piping designs that make them sound different.

22. When installing the adaptors, is it recommended to bolt on the adaptors to the catalytic converters first, and then bolt the Pride exhaust to the adaptors? Or install the adaptors to the Pride exhaust first and then line up and bolt the adaptors to the catalytic converters? Which approach works better? For me, it is to bolt the adaptors first BUT don't tight the bolts yet, then install the exhaust. Line up the exhaust then tight all the bolts down.

If you have any other better suggestions let me know. I'll update this frequently in the next few days. Thank you for viewing my Group Guy post.

--
Mark
PRIDE
PrideGroupe @ gmail .com

Last edited:
Mark,
if my 95 has the oem exhaust now(manifolds,cats and exhaust) what else is needed besides your exhaust system for it to work?

My Pride V2 Exhaust review. (Pride v2, SOS headers, Test Pipes)

*Dyno Video included*

Let's start with all of the goods.

This exhaust sounds AMAZING. When I originally bought my car it came with a Comptech exhaust/ SOS header combo already installed. The sound was good, but just not as loud as I would have liked it to be. After my first drive with the Pride V2 installed....WOW what a difference. The sound is just musical...it's exactly how I had wanted my car to sound, it literally puts a smile on my face whenever I am taking off.

Now the not so goods.
Needless to say I was extremely excited when the box was sitting on my front porch last week. I had already taken my old exhaust off so I brought the box in the garage and started opening it up. The packaging was crazy...tons of bubble wrap packed in there, the cardboard covers over the exhaust tips were like 1/4inch thick, and everything was taped down to where nothing was going to be moving around at all. The sad part however came when I took off the cardboard cover on one of the tips...it was bent. Not like "Oh My God" "Bent", but just bent enough to where it was noticeable. (I will include a picture at the end). I was a bit heart broken, but I wanted this exhaust on so bad I went ahead with the install thinking I could always just get the bent tip fixed.

The install
I have installed an exhaust before, but I have never done it in my own garage on stands...So when Mark says putting the car up on stands takes more time than the exhaust install....he is right HAHA. The whole process took about an hour for me to do alone with my little boy pushing balls and little toy cars at me from the sides of the car lol.

Customer Service

Mark had answered all of my emails promptly before and after my purchase. When I emailed him the pictures of the bent tip, he called me, emailed me, pm'ed me, saying how sorry he was that this had happened, and how unacceptable it was. He gave me two options 1. He could email me a return shipping label, and I could ship the exhaust back to him as he would be sending me a brand new exhaust. OR 2. I could take the car to an exhaust shop and have them take the bend out and he would send me the money to cover it plus at little more to cover the time and hassle they had caused.

All I have to say is....WHAT A GREAT VENDOR. Not only is this an amazing product for the price...but to get customer service like this!? Just awesome Mark.

Picutre of the tip :frown:

IMG_0384.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/voFHDnz5Hzk?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/voFHDnz5Hzk?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Friedhouse, just go to advanceauto or autozone and rent an exhaust pipe expander. That will fix that easy.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Review For Pride V2

If anyone is waiting to find out what others say about this exhaust before they buy. It's time to buy! This is the exact exhaust I was looking for. At WOT this sounds amazing. The installation is easy, and Mark is right it takes longer to get the car on jackstands then to put the exhaust on.

The packaging was second to none. The only down side for me is up here in the Northwest the Sun seems to have forgotton what season it is.

I just cant wait to take it out more and hear what it sounds like going thru the trees on our widey mountain roads.

For anyone in the Nothwest that wants to hear the exhaust you can pm me and I will try and make it happen. NW to me is tacoma north.

I will also try and get video soon.

i installed mine yesterday(it arrived earlier in the week) and i have to say it's a fantastic sounding exhaust by itself but i can't wait to get my resonated test pipes from angus to fully appreciate the sounds. From reading other reviews, it seems like that is the best way to run this exhaust system. Shipment was on time and packaging was very well done.

Finally installed my Pride v2 exhaust. Wow is all I can say! This is the exhaust! Not too loud, not to soft. Just right!

I have to repeat my "kudos" to Mark. He met me in Pasadena last week as I was driving through LA on my way back to Phoenix with my new 2005 NSX. Mark was a pleasure to deal with!

Last edited:
just recieved it yesterday.i havnt had a chance to install it yet but the welds look top notch and it was packaged very well :cool:

My Review on V2 Dual

Customer service/craftsmanship/and ESPECIALLY the sound is AMAZING !! I installed the SOS test pipe along with it and it is just amazing. I can't waiting to receive my comptech headers and install them.

One thing I would do differently - I would not order the "burnt tip" as you can clearly tell it's a overlay and in my opinion, it destroys the look

No blue tip for me! YOJACK1 talked me out of it as I drove their baby to its new home last week (my house)!

Have had mine on for about a month now. The low end growl up to about 2500k is WAY cool. Then the pitch changes as the Rs increase. As i said before this exhaust is the best sounding streetable one out there. I need to order the adapter pipes and get some headers. But still need a clutch. SOS out of stock.

Have had mine on for about a month now. The low end growl up to about 2500k is WAY cool. Then the pitch changes as the Rs increase. As i said before this exhaust is the best sounding streetable one out there. I need to order the adapter pipes and get some headers. But still need a clutch. SOS out of stock.

How comfortable is it while cruising? Can you have a normal conversation and listen to the radio without cranking it all the way up? Any drone?

This is a very steetable exhaust. You can have a conversation even with the windows down at cruzing. Still sounds good. I wouldn't call it drone but between 2000 RPM and say 2700 RPM it has a deep rumble then the pitch changes. At WOT this thing sings. I did a drive this morning with the local
S2K club. Had the opurtunity to do a fly by and when we stopped they ALL said the sound was amazing. Its like driving a new car!!!!!!

Folks....quit dickin' around and pull the trigger if you have been considering this exhaust!

You will be very pleased with your purchase!

i just put the exhaust on this morning and i have to say is wow this is the exact sound i've been looking for.i cant stop grinning from ear to ear now,kudos to mark for the excellent customer service and bringing this to us.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dJYQzqJ_BkU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OK, my review, LOOKS EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL and with quality.

Sounds so much better, and I have pipes, is definitely more quiet than my ADK + Test Pipes, but in the same time, the sound is very very refined, and is loud no doubt, but loud that sounds more Italian than Nascar

DSC02733.jpg

I know, that Bolt With Nut And Washer number is GIANT lo, Mark, send me a clean small one please, thanks LOL

DSC02686.jpg

DSC02960.jpg

Also, my throttle response is so much better now, seems like I have proper back-pressure now!

I am extremely happy, I'd recommend this to everyone!

Oscar

I've been following this thread for sometime now and really like this exhaust all except for the need of adapters for an 04. If I can come up the funds, this maybe my next mod, it's been awhile?

Hey Mark (AddictedtoRacing):

I have a question about my exhaust. What are the holes on the bottom of the tips for? I just saw the below photo and see there is a bolt in the hole as well as some type of liner (second smaller tube) inside the tip

I appreciate your help...and still love the exhaust!

OK, my review, LOOKS EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL and with quality.

Sounds so much better, and I have pipes, is definitely more quiet than my ADK + Test Pipes, but in the same time, the sound is very very refined, and is loud no doubt, but loud that sounds more Italian than Nascar

DSC02733.jpg

I know, that Bolt With Nut And Washer number is GIANT lo, Mark, send me a clean small one please, thanks LOL

DSC02686.jpg

DSC02960.jpg

Also, my throttle response is so much better now, seems like I have proper back-pressure now!

I am extremely happy, I'd recommend this to everyone!

Oscar

Hey Mark (AddictedtoRacing):

I have a question about my exhaust. What are the holes on the bottom of the tips for? I just saw the below photo and see there is a bolt in the hole as well as some type of liner (second smaller tube) inside the tip

I appreciate your help...and still love the exhaust!

Do you wonder why your exhaust doesn't have that burnt/blue titanium tip like in the picture? :biggrin: It's for adding the tip and bolting it on. It goes over the original tip, that's why you see the tube inside the tip.

Well that makes perfect sense. I have been wondering what those holes were ever since buying the exhaust. I still love it!

Back