• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cant stay stock forever

The curb rash is gone lol but i didnt sand the resin good enough so it looks wavey in some spots, but it looks way better than all the rash. It will be done by this weekend. I just got the parts from shawn. Exhaust is on, changed tranny fluid. Going to change engine oil and fix passanger door piece tommrow and im done. Cant wait to hit up the beach. Im going to put in the sos plate in the cig lighter spot with aem boost and a/f along with the sos zandari shift staff in a month. I just wana get car running again ;)

So the majority of my build is done. I am very happy with the looks it gets. Its loud as F&*K though lol. Like I said above, it will have the boost guage and a/f in later. One thing at a time. The pics were taken this time with my bros canon rebel high def camera. After looking at the difference between a digital camera and a high deff. it is amazing the clarity. The previous owner called the car "blue bird". That name just doesnt sit with it now as it is not just a calm, peaceful aspect of nature. My friend called it "Blue Bomber" after Mega Man if you guys can remember that long ago. It sure sounds like a F1 Bomber ;)

5633406853_1cab91b7a8.jpg

5633405811_b6faefae00.jpg

5633986024_7299dca6b3.jpg

5633983994_a40d658ea9.jpg

nice it turned out beautiful.

I wasnt sure about the side skirts on the blue but def makes the car pop.

I also wasnt sure about the dark rims, but again you pulled it off.

nice I LBBP is growing on me. you NEVER SEE that color anywhere and SC to boot.

lucky dog you.

You have a very great looking LBBP! I think the wheels turned out spectacular. Nice "Blue Bomber" reference and I think it better suits an NSX with an SC on it.

Though I am sure you may add more to this "finished" build in the future...just saying. There's ALWAYS something that you can add to the car. :cool:

down here in Florida we call Black NSX's " blackbirds "

all other colors are called " Birds "

and in Boston they have a small sandwich shop in Acton and they have a sandwich called the " Buffalo Bomber "

what does that have to do with anything I dont know either

Car looks ridiculously amazing!!! I think the darker OEM wheels look better on the LBBP than they did on your berlina.

Just when I thought I could wait a bit longer to get an NSX, these pics end up changing my mind. I need one now!

D0000000d your car looks epic!!! I Love me a blue NSX this time of year :D let me know when u hit up the beach aye... Newport? huntington?? :) Glad to see you back in an NSX my friend...

Thanks guys for all the warm comments. The blue was so iffy when I got it. Black always looks classy when you do it right. I was so up in the air, get a black 04 stock or supercharged blue. I obviously opted for a blue to try to see what I could do with it. Here are some shots I got earlier today. I need to get a vid up of the exhaust, but I'm reluctant with the excessive noise level lol. Dont need another ticket, been having bad luck with those lately.

5645810500_c1a80bb006.jpg

5645810014_ac9f1c9e96.jpg

For the purpose of showing how low these cars are, it woud hit my iphone standing up....though after I was looking at the shots, it would have been an epic pic with the clouds had the phone not been there. Oh, well, it is what it is.
5645809294_f1c92c585c.jpg

And the best one I think
5645245447_d485a87f94.jpg

wow EPIC pic, I bet everyone that loves that color just copied the pic and pasted it on their desktop. I know i did.

clouds aligned perfectly how the hell did you pull that off?? is Jesus in you family tree? lol

how long is an Iphone? 3 inches tring to get in idea of how low your car is?

your/my 2002 is lower than that.

It is actually lower. The phone is tilted and about an inch is still above car lol. Id say car sits about 2 1/2 to 3 inches off ground with ppls in it.

nice avatar,
you must have the coolest GF out there.

you better marry her, stop upgrading your NSX's and buy a ring already

nice avatar,
you must have the coolest GF out there.

you better marry her, stop upgrading your NSX's and buy a ring already

Thanks guys for all the positive feelback. Ive been told from a lot of ppls blue wasnt their prefrence but mine is some how different in a good way.

And shawn, your funny lol. She wants to get a career first, then married...... So upgrade the nst till then hahaha. As a joke since so many ppls send me "fan mail" i was gona start a poll on which color bikini for next set. Blue, white, pink again, or army green (topless or naked wasnt an option:( )

what is your exhaust setup? stock headers, cats and pride V1? or do you have test pipes? i have a pride V2 sitting here and waiting for angus test pipes to arrive before i install. I'm asking all this because you mentioned that the exhaust was very loud.

Nice car. Im always going to be jealous of the blue NSX owners lol. You ever think about putting some bigger aftermarket wheel on there?

Eventually i will put a mesh style or some volks.

Also im gona get my old calipers back from shawn and he gona paint mine black for his car, the boost and a/f gauge is goimg into the sos ash tray mount, putting back my shortened shift stalk and running 25mm spacers all around. Then i will get clear markers in a few months.

And the exhaust set up is ctsc, ct headers, dali test pipes, and pride v1 exhaust. I been lagging on a video since it is so loud im hesitant to make a ved like my last one with a 10:1 ratio of people to cops lol. I will, just been lagging it.

Last edited:
Eventually i will put a mesh style or some volks.

Also im gona get my old calipers back from shawn and he gona paint mine black for his car, the boost and a/f gauge is goimg into the sos ash tray mount, putting back my shortened shift stalk and running 25mm spacers all around. Then i will get clear markers in a few months.

And the exhaust set up is ctsc, ct headers, dali test pipes, and pride v1 exhaust. I been lagging on a video since it is so loud im hesitant to make a ved like my last one with a 10:1 ratio of people to cops lol. I will, just been lagging it.

Just do it :wink: cuz i cant get enough of ur car on the dyno... :biggrin:

This pic looks amazing. If you told me this was taken in Japan, I would believe you. It just has Japanese supercar in a Japanese setting written all over it. The colors and the way it matches the sky are ridiculously good. I don't know... I'm weird haha.

Back