• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cant stay stock forever

finally, some more pics :)

All the time installing and wiring up the gauges.

i used the wires from the cig lighter and just cut of the male end i think it was

5892041375_ec7454b2b6.jpg

put in the old zandari shifter while I was at it

5892041139_9f3898f6b4_z.jpg

5892608726_ce8a6f0e36.jpg

Got the SOS mounting plate in
5892041427_a56b83a5f7.jpg

As it turns out, there are several screws holding the consol in place. My black car had none so it just poped out.....well i though this one did too till I smapped off the trim on the air vent.......
5892608494_fe69083620.jpg

The sensor in the test pipe
5892609002_3f8ec40007.jpg

In the end, it all came out very good, I wouldn't accept anything less than professional for the nsx
5892041667_595d7b1b52.jpg

Last edited:
I also did the brakes and rotors. Thanks again to shawn for shipping my back the old calipers, no senese in painting mine gold if I could get the oem ones back.

5892608786_b5702bae5d.jpg

Had to spend some time cleaning them as they were soaked in left over brake fluid lol
5892609166_db91d126f2.jpg

Lastly the two put together. I will get some good shots next time, possibly tommrow of the car as it sits :)
5892041757_9ee29766d0.jpg

and your 2002 clock did have the screws they just were missing and the trim was not screwed in. LOL

and did you know the 2002 had a viper alarm installed and not some cheapo version either it has the top of line viper.

do you have the old remotes to it?

as for the brakes man I should have kept them LOL they look good on the slotted rotors.

I think Im just gonna paint the ones your sending me gold again. LOL

they just look so damn good.

Last edited:
Wtf shawn lol, i had no idea i had a viper. Find the remote and use it.
As for the brakes, wait till u see the car on ground with wheels on it. Sexy.

Lookin good man! Do you have a parts list of everything that was in/is going on? (skirts, exhaust, etc)

Lookin good man! Do you have a parts list of everything that was in/is going on? (skirts, exhaust, etc)

Downforce front lip
Downforce stacy style skirts w/ mesh vents put in
AEM boost gauge
AEM a/f gauge
SOS mounting gauge plate
Eibach lowering springs
Zandari lug nuts
Zandari shifter stalk cut in half
Pioneer touch screen w/ navi
Ctsc whipple @ 6 psi
Pride v1 exhaust
Dali test pipes
Ct headers
Powerslot slotted rotors
Rims repainted gunmetal
Driver seat cushion padding removed

I think that about covers everything i've done.

Looking good neighbor...Need to check the ride out personally....

Downforce front lip
Downforce stacy style skirts w/ mesh vents put in
AEM boost gauge
AEM a/f gauge
SOS mounting gauge plate
Eibach lowering springs
Zandari lug nuts
Zandari shifter stalk cut in half
Pioneer touch screen w/ navi
Ctsc whipple @ 6 psi
Pride v1 exhaust
Dali test pipes
Ct headers
Powerslot slotted rotors
Rims repainted gunmetal
Driver seat cushion padding removed

I think that about covers everything i've done.

Great list! We have similar builds. Was the padding removal purely a weight decision?

This pic looks amazing. If you told me this was taken in Japan, I would believe you. It just has Japanese supercar in a Japanese setting written all over it. The colors and the way it matches the sky are ridiculously good. I don't know... I'm weird haha.
I couldn't agree with you more! The car looks amazing and the background supplements it well!

any new updates? your MIA buddy, did you take a trip to vegas for a quick " I DO " LOL

Yea, no padding was for comfort lol. And shawn, ill take more pics when im free so u can see it on ground. Gotta get the clear corners, god i hate the orange markers.

Back