• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Seibon Rear Valance lip in Carbon Fiber pics finally installed!!!

Before purchasing this rear lip/ valance i had a hard time finding pics of what it actually looks like installed. Im surprised how no one has pics on this forum yet, especially for the price, this valance is most def worth it. Fitment is maybe an 8 out of 10, but sure does beat the oem valance imo.

here are the pics guys

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

Looks Great! I always wondered why no one has it and how it actually fit. I like it! How much $?

As far as install goes, id say its was pretty easy. didnt take long to drill the holes and get it to mount up correctly. I worked with vis hoods and trunks in the past, took hours to fit em properly actually. You can get them for like $380... if you are in Nor cal I know a place that can hook it up for only $360 with tax

Hope this helps with anyone thinking about the seibon rear lip!!!

I think this looks nice. A few more up-close pics to show fitment would be nice. Maybe in a sunny area.

But I think this would be perfect for me right now since the last time I drove my NSX the right rear WW spatz came off and I need to think about what to do next.

I was waiting for someone to sell their Taitec Diffuser but while I'm waiting this could be a good alternative.

Thanks for the post. I had never heard of this part before.

Wow. Looks sweet. I want one for my car! They are $480 on their site, so I would say $360 is a hell of a good price. I like it!

Pm me for details about the shop if you are looking for this rear valance. Lowest price that i found happened to be a local shop here in the bay!!!

I've been considering one of these myself as I continue to put my "to do" list together. Nice looking piece. I particularly like the fact that it doesn't have the vertical "ribs" in the center section which would make an aftermarket exhaust (like the Pride V2 which is what I've been leaning towards) a lot more visible from behind.

There is a reputable seller on ebay that has them for $384 with free shipping:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190444356269&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

RL9201ACNSX-TB_02.jpg

RL9201ACNSX-TB_01.jpg

RL9201ACNSX-TB_05.jpg

If it turns out that 4 or 5 of us wanted them, perhaps we could get the seller to give us a "group buy" price. I'll shoot them an email and find out if that's something they're open to.

Thanks to those who posted pics. I've been wanting to see what these looked like installed, and now I know :smile:

How wide is the exhaust opening? Do you guys that have them think a dual tip would fit this opening? I guess it really depends on the size of the tips. Are there any dual tip owners out there that have this Seibon Rear Valance?

The seibon rear valance is good fitment, the issue is the diffuser piece feels flimsy, there's not enough support. Reinforce the back of the valance with fiberglass, before installation.

side questions

Do you rally park the NSX outside and a mustang inside?

and the bigger of the two, is that a pair of rims and a car cover on the hood of the mustang?

side questions

Do you rally park the NSX outside and a mustang inside?

and the bigger of the two, is that a pair of rims and a car cover on the hood of the mustang?

Muahahaha, thats an 03 Mach one Mustang with only 18k mines, It has a Shaker style hood so i laid a pair of new tires on it for the time being, believe it or not, the Mustang gets the garage space over me, not by choice...

I've been considering one of these myself as I continue to put my "to do" list together. Nice looking piece. I particularly like the fact that it doesn't have the vertical "ribs" in the center section which would make an aftermarket exhaust (like the Pride V2 which is what I've been leaning towards) a lot more visible from behind.

There is a reputable seller on ebay that has them for $384 with free shipping:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190444356269&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

If it turns out that 4 or 5 of us wanted them, perhaps we could get the seller to give us a "group buy" price. I'll shoot them an email and find out if that's something they're open to.

Thanks to those who posted pics. I've been wanting to see what these looked like installed, and now I know :smile:

I can match anybody's lowest price including shipping. Let me know if you're interested on Seibon carbon products. :wink: :wink:

PM's sent. I want to purchase ASAP. super good find. This is exactly what I have been looking for. As soon as its installed I will post up pictures on my Sebring.

Nor cal auto in fremont. Talk to the owner Ceasar there. Tell him that Ryan his "Nsx Guy" reffered you, let him know that I got the rear lip for $360 out the door, he should sell for the same price... 510-360-9999

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHOP GUYS!!!

Last edited:
To reiterate, Mark@Pride (Addicted2Racing here on the board) has said he'll match anyone's price on Seibon carbon fiber products including shipping and is well known for excellent customer service. Had I known he carried Seibon products I wouldn't have been so quick to post the link to the seller on eBay.

I believe we should support our Prime Vendors whenever we can :smile:

Last edited:
Back