• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thinking about importing from uk

Hey guys, im after a man trans nsx, probably early 90's due to my budget, and america is not an option as im not interested in lhd, and japan is no good for a few reasons, so my next best bet is the u.k, i know they are rare there, but they almost dont exist in australia, If anyone could give me some info on if they know anyone i could go through up there that would be great, i will definitely fly up and inspect the car before hand but need to find a good reliable importer first. Also if anyone knows what difference (if any) there are between aus spec, and european models that would be great. Thanks

Brendan.

Hey guys, im after a man trans nsx, probably early 90's due to my budget, and america is not an option as im not interested in lhd, and japan is no good for a few reasons, so my next best bet is the u.k, i know they are rare there, but they almost dont exist in australia, If anyone could give me some info on if they know anyone i could go through up there that would be great, i will definitely fly up and inspect the car before hand but need to find a good reliable importer first. Also if anyone knows what difference (if any) there are between aus spec, and european models that would be great. Thanks

Brendan.
There isn't any difference iirc between ADM and UKDM NSX.
UK cars are dirt cheap too so that's a plus as well, take a look at NSXCB.co.uk

there are many NSXs on sale here. ALL RHD with full specs...A/C etc. some badged as Acura from the dealer while some are Honda, grey imports. Auto are more common while manual are far and few. Generally pricing would be about HK$ 300k as we have a hi tax system and not rebatable even if re-exported. Try checking out www.28car.com.

Back