• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stolen truck, trailer and race car in Denver

Something from the 6speed forums where I also lurk.

STOLEN between midnight and 5:30 am today (5/14/11) in SE Denver, CO, a GOLD 2004 F-350 Super Duty diesel with CO license tag 193 NER (bare, no topper or tailgate) attached to a WHITE 2006 LoadHauler 24' enclosed trailer with CO tag 971 NXL. Inside is my red 1993 911 (C2 RS clone with 3.8l wing). Also in trailer were lots of tools including a new Hitachi lightweight impact wrench, Traqmate, Sony HD camcorder, extra set of 18" Allegeritas with Kumhos. On the car, a set of 18" 996 Cup magnesium BBS with Hoosiers (225/285). Much more...

If anyone sees/hears anything listed for sale anywhere (or sees it on the road - by now, anywhere within 500 miles of so of Denver), please contact police and/or me anytime!

Thanks,

Scott Henderson
303-521-9007 (anytime!)

no pics of anything???

Photos would really help and make sense. The more information you provide, the more educated we are...

I'm in Denver. My Brother In Law is a local mechanic in the area, and works on race cars -mostly rally. I'll let him know what you lost and if he hears anything I'll let you know.

P

I'll keep my eyes peeled in case it wanders about the Springs area. But like other mentioned...photos would help. :redface:

Back