• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is APPLE planning?

Haven't you heard?

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/

Steve Jobs is our lord and savior.

apple-steve-job-with-beard-1998.jpg

Rumor is they are really going "green" and are going into the produce industry. They will be growing apples.

A chip implanted in your brain that will allow you to download your own thoughts from iTunes for $0.99 each!

-posted from my Cranium iMplant

Whatever it is you can be sure that Microsoft will attempt to copy it a year or two from now.

ipad3 is coming out. It has a 8mp camera instead of a 7mp and is slightly thinner.
Actually I do have a real guess, but I want to buy stock in the 3rd party company first :)

Last edited:
ipad3 is coming out. It has a 8mp camera instead of a 7mp and is slightly thinner.
Actually I do have a real guess, but I want to buy stock in the 3rd party company first :)

Come on, give us a hint!

Hopefully it's a refresh of the MacBook Pros, mine is going on 3 years and it's getting to be time to upgrade.

They were just refreshed at the end of February, highlights are Sandy Bridge processors and Thunderbolt connectivity.

wow... for the first time I have a place to type my conspiracy theory before an announcement...

My theory...

1) Steve Jobs isn’t on a medical leave.. he has been walking around in public way more than a medical leave would allow

2) Apple has had that $1 billion server farm in NC operational for over 5 months now... and no one knows what it is being used for.

3) Streaming video has moved blockbuster to list of names like enron and worldcom... streaming video would require a server farm as big as apples to be executed in the manor that apple would want (user friendly without issues). Netflicks is like Microsoft right now… letting users use a streaming system while they are trying to figure it out.

4) With over 50 billion in cash… Apple could attempt to dominate video in the fashion they dominate music since hardware now allows for it.

I expect an announcement related to movies/streaming/ and total apple integration of their hardware beyond just itunes.

And whatever they do… they won’t make a bunch of them white and everyone will want a white one

Come on, give us a hint!

I don't know, but my first guess is it could be something like 'we're now on all major cell networks'. Adding Sprint and TMobile. If that happened, sprint stock would have to take off I would think?

The news from WWDC is...

iOS 5 - the latest update OS software for iPhone, iPad, etc. Major new functionality.

iCloud - We will finally find out what that HUGE data center will be used for.

Lion - the latest Mac OS software update.

And maybe some hardware announcements too...

And the news from Adobe is...

Everything is cool with Apple. Flash is but a small part of their biz and they are focusing on HTML5. Makes sense (for a change). Particularly since Win 8 will use HTML5 heavily.

http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2011/06/02/adobe-ceo-narayen-feud-with-apple-is-over/

-J

The news from WWDC is...

iOS 5 - the latest update OS software for iPhone, iPad, etc. Major new functionality.

iCloud - We will finally find out what that HUGE data center will be used for.

Lion - the latest Mac OS software update.

And maybe some hardware announcements too...

And the news from Adobe is...

Everything is cool with Apple. Flash is but a small part of their biz and they are focusing on HTML5. Makes sense (for a change). Particularly since Win 8 will use HTML5 heavily.

http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2011/06/02/adobe-ceo-narayen-feud-with-apple-is-over/

-J

From what I read, the major new functionality is widgets and a revised notification system similar to the palm pre.

Should be good.... but WIN 8 is really looking awesome. Be intersting to see apple play catch up for once.

Back