• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MexiRicer's 97 MCB

Looking good Mexi.

Type-S door cards are badassssssssssss

Thanks Ginash!! Need to have my center console, a/c vent garnish and window switch panels refinished to an oem gunmetal. Then interior pix will commence :cool2:

Looking good!

Thanks Javier. Soon she will be looking a bit better ;) Cant wait to see your beast on the meisters :D

That titanium exhaust looks awesome. Love the angle tips.

Single biggest reason why I love the ARC! Thx for the compliments. Surprised no other company made the same design. I think one of the earlier Gt-1 versions did something similar but not quite the same.

Very nice!! Every mod is well thought out and mega rare parts.

Thank you Chris!! Maybe one day I will be internet famous like you :cool2: Cant wait to see the hulk with its new fenders and quarters :eek:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$..just another day in SoCal.

You're bad for my health $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

One of my favs

Wow. Definitely a huge compliment.. thank you for all your help over the years and contributing to the NSX community, particularly our so cal NSX community Regan :)

Looking good Mexi.

Thanks Long... Maybe one day we will be rolling together when you pick up your 2002+ NSX and we can remake the ending scene from Furious7 lol...

Today's updated picture post goes out to Ayrton Senna. RIP. Legends never die.

r8e54m.jpg

fatv1h.jpg

zkr5z8.jpg

Last edited:
You have a very nice looking nsx. The custom license plate though, well maybe you just need more time.:smile:
Thumbs up though for keeping it clean and oemish for the most part.

Wow. What an awesome day today was. I was going to wait to post this but I can't sleep and I am too excited :D

I want to first start this post with an update on my air cup install.

64qwex.jpg

Huge huge huge thank you to Regan @RYU for being such a great asset to the NSX community. He did a fantastic job in designing this cup kit and it works flawlessly. We ended up adding my helper spring back in, a delrin spring reducer and upped the swift rates from 6k to 8k. What a huge difference. I fell in love with the car all over again after these adjustments.

Also, this past weekend was super epic as I was able to host a so cal nsx mini-meet for Florida nsx owner Ron @Blacknot who was in town visiting So Cal with some of his family

2iwa6xg.jpg

We ended up meeting up at the In-N-Out in Venice Beach, where we popped his In-N-Out Cherry along with fellow so cal nsx owners Mike @mike2la, Chris and the other Chris @JUNIOR11X

Now for the functional stuff from today's activities :D it all starts with these beautiful looking items...

2ug14ys.jpg

Went ahead and purchased Cedar Ridge @titaniumdave rear beam bushings, rigid toe links and non-compliant front clamps.

aymt95.jpg

icips6.jpg

1e7whx.jpg

Thank goodness Jawn @Track Addict is back in beautiful So Cal, readily available to install these suckers!! We have been pals since before I knew he was installing these and hadn't hung out in a really long time. It was awesome catching up and shooting the shit. His dog Archie was there to supervise, MVP award goes out to him.

2wghhjd.jpg

Pro-tip.. Bring him lunch and he will even clean your C brace for you!! :biggrin: In all seriousness, Jawn is one of those guys that will really go out of his way to do a damn good job and even fix other minor things on your car that may need attention. He takes his time to make sure you are satisfied, which I really liked.

x3rx2.jpg

OEM Bushings are out!!

15dnn9f.jpg

Cedar Ridge bushings and toe links are in!!!

zob7yw.jpg

Front clamps installed!!

2vv8kcl.jpg

Random pic of my interior for no reason!! I liked the lighting :redface:

t7g700.jpg

And that's a wrap!!! Now she needs an alignment ASAP. Will update with my overall feedback later. So far I am very impressed and super happy. From a quick measurement with Jawn's camber tool, it seemed to have removed about 1.3 degrees of camber on both rears which is HUGE and looks a whole lot better as well :smile:

Looks clean and mean bro. Nice job!

Looks clean and mean bro. Nice job!

Thanks man!!

Looks great. Can't wait to install my vrh kit also!

Thanks Stephen. Let me know if you need any help and I will gladly virtually assist you, lol...

- - - Updated - - -

Wanted to post an update since my Cedar Ridge rear beam bushings + rigid toe links install...

I had my alignment done yesterday morning. My toe was REALLY off (obviously) so thankfully I made it to the shop without wearing down my tires too badly. I drove it home and HOLY HELL what a difference. I had been reading up on these parts for quite some time and read about all the rave but couldn't justify the cost. Finally, I said screw it and did it. My only regret is not doing this sooner. The car really just comes to life. I was worried about bad vibration or uncomfortable ride quality. I am on KWv3 and the SLIGHT compromise in ride quality is completely worth it. In fact, the added "harshness" is part of what makes this mod totally worth it. Driving and taking corners, the car feels like it is attached to a rail. This is something I had not experienced before as with the stock components there is room for flex. Driving enjoyment was always 100% but now it is just a different world of enjoyment. I now know what people were talking about when mentioning that these mods add rigidity and a more solid feel to the suspension components. As I drove home all I could think was, "Ohhhhh, now I get it :D." I ended up driving out to Chino Hills meet up with a few friends last night too, any excuse to take the car out and DRIVE!!! Huge thanks to Jawn Naya for the installation and Titaniumdave for producing these essential components for our cars.

15z1qib.jpg

Thanks man!!

Thanks Stephen. Let me know if you need any help and I will gladly virtually assist you, lol...

- - - Updated - - -

Wanted to post an update since my Cedar Ridge rear beam bushings + rigid toe links install...

I had my alignment done yesterday morning. My toe was REALLY off (obviously) so thankfully I made it to the shop without wearing down my tires too badly. I drove it home and HOLY HELL what a difference. I had been reading up on these parts for quite some time and read about all the rave but couldn't justify the cost. Finally, I said screw it and did it. My only regret is not doing this sooner. The car really just comes to life. I was worried about bad vibration or uncomfortable ride quality. I am on KWv3 and the SLIGHT compromise in ride quality is completely worth it. In fact, the added "harshness" is part of what makes this mod totally worth it. Driving and taking corners, the car feels like it is attached to a rail. This is something I had not experienced before as with the stock components there is room for flex. Driving enjoyment was always 100% but now it is just a different world of enjoyment. I now know what people were talking about when mentioning that these mods add rigidity and a more solid feel to the suspension components. As I drove home all I could think was, "Ohhhhh, now I get it :D." I ended up driving out to Chino Hills meet up with a few friends last night too, any excuse to take the car out and DRIVE!!! Huge thanks to Jawn Naya for the installation and Titaniumdave for producing these essential components for our cars.

15z1qib.jpg
^ I like yours the best out of all. Oem front bumper, with Oem lip, and non googly eyes. That look has always looked far more aerodynamic in my eyes. Please don't cut your sub frame up to install frog eyes. Keep it simple, clean, and retro. Well done sir.

^ I like yours the best out of all. Oem front bumper, with Oem lip, and non googly eyes. That look has always looked far more aerodynamic in my eyes. Please don't cut your sub frame up to install frog eyes. Keep it simple, clean, and retro. Well done sir.

I do love me OEM parts for the most part!!! Thanks Jinks- although no cutting is required to fit the frog eyes. Route KS makes a part that allows normal headlight functions without cutting the headlight bucket.

Last edited:
I do love me OEM parts for the most part!!! Thanks Jinks- although no cutting is required to fit the frog eyes. Route KS makes a part that allows normal headlight functions without cutting the headlight bucket.
Yeah I had read something about those here. I was wondering how it actually works because isn't the cutting needed to fit the actual cup housing of the 02 lights? I always wondered how a bracket got past that.

Back