• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MexiRicer's 97 MCB

Whats up guys...

Finally got around to snapping some pix of the car yesterday. Got my CSUF Plate frame on too :)

IMG_1116.jpg

Havn't measured clearance from jacking points to the floor yet but I'll make sure that the rear is even with the front before I get it aligned.

IMG_1118.jpg

And one last pic of that scrap of plastic hanging under the front bumper. OEM 97-01 lip is in the garage awaiting install :)

IMG_1121.jpg

nice work, look bad ass.

in one of the pics there is a black NSX is that RYU's car and is that Ryu under the other car?

small world out there.

nice work, look bad ass.

in one of the pics there is a black NSX is that RYU's car and is that Ryu under the other car?

small world out there.

Hahah lol..... No Shawn, RYU has those badass RPF1 Type RC wheels (drool) this is a different asian under my car.. ;)

Thanks though man, means a lot coming from you!

Car looks great and I wager that the Pride V.2 you just installed sounds better on your car than it ever did on Jason's :biggrin:

Thanks buddy. Its the V1, same difference though haha. It does sound better actually =] you were right.

love it. looks great. nicely done

Gracias amigo. Next up is LED tail light mod and buying some hardware to bolt on the oem front lip.

Last edited:
LOL yeah, thats why the car is always raging like ugghhhhhh :eek::eek: Thanks tho man haha

On a more serious note, I got off my lazy ass and bolted up the OEM 97-01 Lip, primarily because the one that was on it came off while exiting my driveway. Pix in a bit....

Oh yeah, can someone tell me if I have problems? Everytime I exit my driveway, it scrapes it really nasty, I just look back and smile.

Thanks Synth! :)

Here is a little taste of what high quality iPhone4 camera skills look like:

IMG_1203.jpg

IMG_1211.jpg

IMG_1209.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

I still need to lower the rear a bit (lazyyyy)

Last edited:
looks amazing btw , 17/18?

:eek: Jesus Christ!..I never thought I'd say it, but looks like you have to raise that front end up a lil bit to clear a speed bump. No way you can drive it that way without saying buh bye to that nice new lip.

The front is way too low when the front tire tucks in the fender. Front lip is too low to drive around like that. Definitely have to raise the front. Other than that, looking good. I like the wheels.

you are hella flush................with the ground:eek:

He's starting a low-rider trend, the velour interior comes next

If worms and ants aren't ducking, you aint low enough

yea maybe raise that front up an inch or two :rolleyes:

looks amazing btw , 17/18?

Yep yep :D Thanks man

:eek: Jesus Christ!..I never thought I'd say it, but looks like you have to raise that front end up a lil bit to clear a speed bump. No way you can drive it that way without saying buh bye to that nice new lip.

I am more concerned about my jacking points than the front lip! But yes after a day of driving around like this for shits and giggles, 'tis time to raise her up an inch or so :)

The front is way too low when the front tire tucks in the fender. Front lip is too low to drive around like that. Definitely have to raise the front. Other than that, looking good. I like the wheels.

Thanks man... many :eek: faces after the pictures were posted lol!!

you are hella flush................with the ground:eek:

Maybe I can still get a feature on hellaflush.com :eek: :smile:

He's starting a low-rider trend, the velour interior comes next

If worms and ants aren't ducking, you aint low enough

yea maybe raise that front up an inch or two :rolleyes:

Thats it! I'm sending the city a bill for street-sweeping fees haha...

I was considering going with some gold daytons and a hydraulic kit before I start my interior though. If I have extra $$$ I'll make sure a murial of the Virgin Mary gets painted on my hood :tongue:

I think I saw your front lip on the side of the 55fwy the other day!:biggrin:

I was considering going with some gold daytons and a hydraulic kit before I start my interior though. If I have extra $$$ I'll make sure a murial of the Virgin Mary gets painted on my hood :tongue:[/QUOTE]

You have a good sense of humor.. :biggrin: Car looks great nice work!!

Back