• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MexiRicer's 97 MCB

I think I saw your front lip on the side of the 55fwy the other day!:biggrin:

Haha! We got a jokester in the building guys. I think I was in your car when you had to swerve around some pebbles on the street :wink:

Man this thing is gorgeous!

Thanks Chris... I gotta send you my center console and window switch panels here pretty soon :)

Great color!

Have you had any problems with cops in Socal with your exhaust?

Thanks man! So far so good. No issues. Then again I dont daily it or smash on the throttle often when I do take her out :rolleyes: lol

I was considering going with some gold daytons and a hydraulic kit before I start my interior though. If I have extra $$$ I'll make sure a murial of the Virgin Mary gets painted on my hood :tongue:

You have a good sense of humor.. :biggrin: Car looks great nice work!![/QUOTE]

Thanks buddy.. Yeah I dont mind messing around, all good vibes up in here :D

Oh yeah... Some updates!!

Got a few goodies from the men in brown this passed week :biggrin:

Gruppe M shift knob
New knee bolster (current one has broken tabs)
New glove box (current one has broken tabs)
New cluster bezel (current one has broken tabs)
Black Muteki lug nuts (No more blue nuts)
Enkei RPF1 t shirt (JDM swagger yo)

I should have the following parts sitting on my doorstep sometime next week:

OEM 02+ side skirts and door sills

Last edited:
Well guys, just got back from the So Cal NSX drive today and it was a blast!!!!! That was probably the most fun I've had in a 5 hour time span, ever. Haha.

Anyways, my buddy Louis and I re-adjusted the height of my car last night, just in time for the drive. Distance from jacking points to the ground is now even on all four corners. Here are some pics he took a bit ago.

20j36tx.jpg

aumfm.jpg

Les aka the God Father, good stuff today man, can't wait for the next :D

Last edited:
one more shot...time to do the alignment and get that cockeyed steering wheel back to normal

Hahah seriously!! That is def on the must do list. After some more mod purchases :eek:

Got the Gruppe M knob in.. Don't mind the center console, I'll be fixing that sometime in the future.

vfcoqr.jpg

Also felt like posting these two pix up that FuryNSX snapped of the car on the way to LMR So Cal drive last weekend :)

IMG_5681.JPG

IMG_5695.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry about that. I was at the front of the pack with Mike and Paul. Because of that i didn't have a lot of the issues with the gravel. Oh and the fact I had a bra on the nose. I love my double-d's.:biggrin:

So this past weekend a few buddies and I went to the chronicles meet in corona at eibach springs. Here are some photos my buddy Tyler snapped of us on the way there...

8129699043_e368c4b66c_b.jpg

8136816031_c5eb58a01a_b.jpg

8129200201_e4e0bfef60_b.jpg

IMG_1303-1.png

8129320437_c746e5f131_b.jpg

Did you go with a different spring set up on the front coil or did you just install them right out of the box? Just installed my v3 and but the bottom collar is preventing me from going as low as you are.

LOL, where is my screwdriver?!

Plz stop whoring my thread link you dont have my phone number :tongue:

Saturday or Sunday. LMK

I'll text ya john :D

Did you go with a different spring set up on the front coil or did you just install them right out of the box? Just installed my v3 and but the bottom collar is preventing me from going as low as you are.

Jack up the lower control arm and that should give you clearance to lower the perch some more. Note that the perch will hit the lower control arm when the car is jacked up.

Back