• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stmpo/ross

Purchased a rear strut tower brace for my 92 coupe from ross (along with several other parts). I finally got around to installing the brace and It seems to have helped out. Really didn't get a chance to drive the car hard, but It seems to be nice! It was a huge Pain to install, but I figured it out. I figure I will tackle the front brace bar next.
Thumbs up.

I bought an engine from Ross back in 2006 and the entire experience was great - smooth transaction, the engine was exactly as described, etc - with no problems whatsoever. Definitely a positive experience.

Will you be able to tell the difference in your NSX after it's been STMPOized? Only if you are breathing when you return from your test ride!

Medical Warning: People with high blood pressure and heart conditions should use STMPO parts with extreme caution. STMPOized NSXs have been know to result in extreme SEGs. If your SEG persists for more than 4 hours consult a doctor immediately. Severely dilated pupils may result from the adrenaline rush on your first drive of a STMPOized NSX. These medical side effects are not ephemeral and will last for years.

batman.gif

I recently installed the RSTB that I picked up from Ross / STMPO and it is a well made and highly effective piece. A must have for all NSX-T owners.

this is long overdue, but when i bought my nsx last year, i needed another compliance pivot assembly (couldn't align it properly because the one of the bolts was stripped or something- whatever) ....anyway, Ross saved me a few hundred bucks from buying a new one from the dealer....he sent me all the necessary misc parts that my mechanic requested and got it to me pronto....he went above and beyond.... i will always be grateful for that....thanks Ross..

I needed a few oem panels, I ended up ordering the rear quarter panels and a front bumper from Ross, everything went great, received my parts in a timely manner, Ross even made me a crate so I didnthave to buy the expensive one from the freight company. Thanks for the help Ross!!

Back