• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Patience:constancy in effort

The old thread images were lost, more updates again soon. Now we have a specific thread, this fits nicely.

Old thread,
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32314&highlight=ajnsx+showcar

rearparts.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

interiorparts2.jpg

headlights.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

frontparts.jpg

teinsuspension.jpg

stereogear.jpg

zeesexhaust.jpg

interiorparts.jpg

Slowly getting there :smile: Probably going with the new pioneer slimline subs and i have upgraded the yellow pioneer speakers to some newer pioneer speakers and an ipod adapter.
and some more stuff from science of speed shortly.

Last edited:
I always wondered since your last thread if you continued to build your part inventory.

Yeah the last four years have not been kind, company i worked for went bankrupt and i had pretty bad accident to recover from, back in motion again:smile: A little custom work and some more parts are on the way and of course the car.

WOW!!! :eek:

The old thread images were lost, more updates again soon. Now we have a specific thread, this fits nicely.

Old thread,
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32314&highlight=ajnsx+showcar

rearparts.jpg

interiorparts2.jpg

headlights.jpg

frontparts.jpg

teinsuspension.jpg

stereogear.jpg

zeesexhaust.jpg

interiorparts.jpg

Slowly getting there :smile: Probably going with the new pioneer slimline subs and i have upgraded the yellow pioneer speakers to some newer pioneer speakers and an ipod adapter.
and some more stuff from science of speed shortly.

What amp are you going to use with those?

in the 2nd picture down, there are two amp boxes pictured, i'm using one of those each for the splits. i'll have to cough up some more cash for another amp to power the slimline pioneer subs i plan on getting down the road, have some other parts coming first.:smile:

who did you order the mirrors from? :smile:

sick parts

Dang you've been collecting parts for a long time now! I remember when you first posted pictures of what you've been collecting and even now you're still doing the same. Hats off to you for being very patient.

Btw, I noticed in the picture with your hood it looks like it's oxidizing in the middle just in front of the vent? I'd clear that hood before it gets any worse :)

When do you plan on purchasing the NSX?

Back