• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Back in Vegas

Hey Guys! I am back in town, just in time for the summer heatwave :eek: but its still tolerable in the early morning hours. Its been a while since i met you all.. so lets plan a meeting one of these saturdays when everyone is in town. have made some significant changes to my nsx, cant wait to drive it again! regards,
Tom2

Hey Guys! I am back in town, just in time for the summer heatwave :eek: but its still tolerable in the early morning hours. Its been a while since i met you all.. so lets plan a meeting one of these saturdays when everyone is in town. have made some significant changes to my nsx, cant wait to drive it again! regards,
Tom2

Hi tom, welcome back...:smile: Perhaps C & C next weekend, the summer hours are in effect: 7am-10am. I will try to be there at 8am.

Regards,

The other Tom...:biggrin:

Hey Tom, Glad to hear your back to your home away from home! I'll unfortunately be in San Diego with the family for the July 4th festivities. Let's try to gather everyone for a luncheon or dinner activity, maybe with Pole Position thrown in. See you soon!

Whats up guys ? I think since most people got plans for this weekend, how about we do C&C on the following saturday i.e. July 9th ? i will post separately on that and hope to see you all soon. best regards,

Tom2

Are you headed over to Norway?

Yes. Will will be meeting up with Martin at his mother's home near Oslo. In Martin's other hot car we will take a 3 day road trip to his home in Narvik. This will be my first time above the Arctic Circle. While we are in Narvik we may stay at his father's summer cabin where we will go fishing. Martin and his family are going all out for us!

Martin is doing is doing fine.The only problem seems like a typical American problem, a fight with the insurance company. Lance

Whats up guys ? I think since most people got plans for this weekend, how about we do C&C on the following saturday i.e. July 9th ? i will post separately on that and hope to see you all soon. best regards,

Tom2

Im down for this if car is ready from paint by then....

Wow Shane! We will miss seeing your yellow NSX, but here are some memories..

Attachments

• P2220186.jpg
    P2220186.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 37
  • P2220188.jpg
    P2220188.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 34
Are you still enjoying the drifting? What car are you going to get?

I absolutely love it. It just gets more and more fun as I learn how to control the car better. As far as the next car....I went and looked at a 95 s14 240sx last weekend with a s14 sr20det swap. It was super clean inside and out, and had some goodies on top of it, but we will see ^^

We need to change our club name to Friends of NSX. Even if the NSX is the best car, we see the joy in other cars. Let's all stay together.

Lance

Hummmmm,

I've been lurking here and keeping an eye on the world wide internet thingy for a nice NSX to buy. Hummmm.

Skyguy
6429sig_red_sm.jpg

IMG_07331.JPG

I absolutely love it. It just gets more and more fun as I learn how to control the car better. As far as the next car....I went and looked at a 95 s14 240sx last weekend with a s14 sr20det swap. It was super clean inside and out, and had some goodies on top of it, but we will see ^^

That's the car of choice for many drifters, and it has the sr20 swap too! :biggrin:

skyguy said:
Hummmmm,

I've been lurking here and keeping an eye on the world wide internet thingy for a nice NSX to buy. Hummmm.

Skyguy

Hi Bill,

Do you still have this?

2005_maserati_grand_sport_red_001.jpg

As you know, you are welcome to to hang out with us w/ or w/o an NSX. :smile: But another NSX would be cool!

"Friends of the NSX" it is...:cool:

Hi Guys,

Sandra and I picked up an old relative to her S2000CR. Thought you would like. It's a 1966 Honda S600 :)

IMG_0661cr.jpg

Take care

Nik and Sandra

Back