• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Upholstery shop recommendation CFL?

My seats could use some work. I wouldn't say they need to be re-done but a couple of panels, specifically the usual worn parts on the driver's seat, could use some fixing. Know of any good shops in the central FL area?

i used chris at bible's when i had the leatherseats kit installed. he did the removal, repadded the seats for free, and reinstalled them. they looked like a stock install when i picked up my car. i recommend them to anyone that doesn't want to deal with the stock rings that hold the upholstery together.
he only had the car for one day also.

Bible's Auto Interiors
4625 Old Winter Garden Rd Ste A8
Orlando, FL 32811

(407) 290-3444

i used chris at bible's when i had the leatherseats kit installed. he did the removal, repadded the seats for free, and reinstalled them. they looked like a stock install when i picked up my car. i recommend them to anyone that doesn't want to deal with the stock rings that hold the upholstery together.
he only had the car for one day also.

Bible's Auto Interiors
4625 Old Winter Garden Rd Ste A8
Orlando, FL 32811

(407) 290-3444

I know this is an old thread, but I've been looking to do the same thing, get my seats reupholstered as well as the arm rest and door inserts. However the quotes I've received seem to be around $1000 labor (does not include materials) that just seemed high to me if I am providing the kit and other materials. Maybe I am wrong though. What did you end up paying? You can PM me if you want. Thanks in advance for the help.

Carl

Hi carl
Price wa$550-600
For all padding and labor

I have a set of 2005 black perforated door panel covers (leather only) that only need to be glued to the card.
Like new
Let me know if you're interested

Cheers
Rog

- - - Updated - - -

Call me
Tried to post

407-463-8686

Hi carl
Price wa$550-600
For all padding and labor

I have a set of 2005 black perforated door panel covers (leather only) that only need to be glued to the card.
Like new
Let me know if you're interested

Cheers
Rog

- - - Updated - - -

Call me
Tried to post

407-463-8686

Thanks for the feedback, I am going to go with smooth non-perforated on both the arm rest and the door cards otherwise I'd be interested in them. Still debating on whether I go to perforated centers for the seats or not.

Back