• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AVOID - new2thegame

I paid new2thegame for a few minor plastic parts that I wanted as spares.

He never shipped the parts to me.

It wasn't really much $, its more on principle that I post this warning.
If you pay someone in good faith, you expect to receive the item purchased. Sounds simple to me

Avoid this seller.

-
(prior to purchase)
"I'll pm you when it arrives, and provide the tracking number upon shipment. I'll make sure to get these out to you asap."

(and 14 days ago)
"Yes the payment did arive. I am looking at Monday for the shipment time."

Have not received items nor has he responded to emails/PMs

-

"new2thegame" is:
Bruce Urbanski
30596 S gibraltar
Gibraltar MI, 48173

this is probably his Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/brucebruce333
Seems that the guy on myspace is 29 yrs old and
"his girlfriend Amanda is hotter than yours."

I second that.

Here is his 6/16 PM to me...

Re: Rubber upper door weather moldings L&R
Ok got your payment. I'll pm you the tracking number when it goes out. Thank you for your business.

Its been 30days, 2 PM's and 1 personal email with no response.:mad:

Had to file PayPal dispute...

He is back selling stuff on Prime and STILL owes me $140.

He is back selling stuff on Prime and STILL owes me $140.

BUMP

After a few years hiatus... he's back to screw more Primers... AVOID new2thegame

He still owes me $140

Mods... suggest that user be banned from Prime

-

new2thegame,

Appreciate you contacting me today.

In the interest of 100% transparency, I am posting this in the dispute thread.

Given the age of the dispute and original transaction, I am content with a refund of the $140.00 that was sent to you.

In the interest of good faith and charity, I request that those funds, $140.00, be donated to the Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Detroit.

That would satisfactorily resolve the dispute on my end and be a positive step towards restoring good faith in the Prime community.

I think you would agree that helping kids is always a good thing.

-

You can donate online, take a screenshot as proof of payment or they may email you a receipt for your records

http://www.bbbsdetroit.org/site/c.clKXIlOVIcJ4H/b.6499045/k.C91D/Be_a_part_of_brsomething_big.htm

Primary contact for BBBS donations: [email protected]

-

Post up a picture of the donation receipt on this dispute thread as confirmation.

-

Regards,

RedWings

Just want to point out that emails and screenshots can be faked. It would be better if he refunded you directly & then you could make the donation yourself.

I had a similar issue, bought a part from him in person a couple years ago. He promised to ship me the included hardware that was in another location at the time. Never got the hardware even after messaging him several times.

Back