• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tint services in Orlando?

Anyone know of good tint services in Orlando? Mobile or actual shops are fine. I found a good mobile one online about a month ago but didn't bookmark the ad and forgot it. I've been to a couple shops over the years (audio excellence was probably the best so far), but I know there are better offerings out there. My parents want to tint their e-class benz (just the 4 windows) preferably with llumar. I would end up taking my fast-approaching NSX purchase there eventually as well (if that makes a difference).

I used creative auto boutique on west colonial near headquarter honda.
I had my tsx tinted there. Price was comparable to the other shops on west colonial. Stay away from the other tint shops that only take cash. Il be getting my nsx tinted soon. I think the sun is "cooking" my interior.

There is a good place down the street from Nabil's, he can tell you. They did mine and did a great job, still holding up years later.

I still highly recommend Audio Excellence. I had my NSX windows tinted there 7 years ago and noticed a small corner starting to peel off last week. Since I still have the receipt, it's getting re-done for free this Sat. am. The problem with many tinters or mobile service is they are here today and gone tomorrow. AE has been around for years and stands behind their work. My $0.02

First class automotive can tint your windows! Tinting for sedan's is $149.00 + tax and comes with a lifetime warranty! Call amanda today to make an appointment at 407-228-2849

Back