• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

In Netherlands on Business until July 15th...

Hey all I was hoping to perhaps meet up with some local people here in Europe as I am from the Bay Area, CA USA and see some of your fine NSXs.

I would like to do something on the weekends if possible, and if someone could take me for a ride on the the Nurbergring I would be most greatful and pay for fuel costs and the ring pass.

Please let me know if anyone has time to meet up for dinner or hanging out this coming weekend July 2-3 or the next July 9-10 or any other fun activities.

Cheers,
Jeremiah

Hey all I was hoping to perhaps meet up with some local people here in Europe as I am from the Bay Area, CA USA and see some of your fine NSXs.

I would like to do something on the weekends if possible, and if someone could take me for a ride on the the Nurbergring I would be most greatful and pay for fuel costs and the ring pass.

Please let me know if anyone has time to meet up for dinner or hanging out this coming weekend July 2-3 or the next July 9-10 or any other fun activities.

Cheers,
Jeremiah
If you could stay till the 1st August you could join us at the Nurburgring NSX meeting. (3 day event)

Where in The Netherlands will you be staying?

If you could stay till the 1st August you could join us at the Nurburgring NSX meeting. (3 day event)

Where in The Netherlands will you be staying?

I'm located in Eindhoven at the moment, staying at the Pullman Hotel near the center of town.

Where is your shop located?

Any activities with NSXs going on before the "Ring Day Meet"?

-J

Last edited:
I'm located in Eindhoven at the moment, staying at the Pullman Hotel near the center of town.

Where is your shop located?

Any activities with NSXs going on before the "Ring Day Meet"?

-J
Other side of the country :tongue:
There are a few local NSX owners round that area.
iirc they might be on prime as well, closest prime member i can think of right now would be ether RHP1978, MvM or Mikevd those would be in Holland.
Members in Belgium would be closer by.

There aren't any meetings planned.

Last edited:
Other side of the country :tongue:
There are a few local NSX owners round that area.
iirc they might be on prime as well, closest prime member i can think of right now would be ether RHP1978, MvM or Mikevd those would be in Holland.
Members in Belgium would be closer by.

There aren't any meetings planned.

I've got a couple weekends to kill, so if I have time I would be willing to take the train out that way. I messaged MvM(looked most active) to see about meeting up with a few members if possible.

I noticed that Noord-Holland is close to airport where I flew in. I caught the train from Amsterdam to Eindhoven.

Last edited:
for everybody who wasent there

today we went to a Japane Clasic Sunday, every Japanase car was wecom here, but main target whas the clasics like, but also the pure RWD sportcars

so i hope the picure wil be posted up here :p

Cheers,
Jeremiah

I lookt it up for you its 310 km thats 193 miles.
This is a nice place to stay (nice view).
http://www.pension-diana.com/eng/main.html
Philip emailt you for next weekend, maybe i will come to.
I must cheak for my work if i can leave.
Let you know in 2 days :biggrin:

Back