• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Classic Japanese Car Show" @ Gemert, Netherlands

Hi All,

First I would like to thanks MvM aka Maarten for putting together a meeting/event for me with some other Prime members on short notice. We had a great time and drive through the country of Netherlands to attend the Annual Gemert Japanese Classic Car Show.

Many great cars there and many not so great cars as well... hahaha... but nonetheless it was a most excellent time. I was able to see many cars I have yet to see in the US.

Pictures to come tomorrow as my hotel internet is extremely slow and I cannot get a good upload speed to get my album up... currently there are 185 photos that I selected from over 250+ shots I took.

Once again thank you Maarten, Rene, Ricardo, and Philip for a great meet. Chillin with you all was all was good times I look forward to our next meeting.

Cheers,

Jeremiah

It was fun to day an nice weather. :cool:
And drive in a group of NSXen is always fun.
So much sun... ...that i am now a red lopster hahaha... :biggrin:

i needed to close the targa becouse i had no sun protecion creame ( sun lotion i dont know the english therm)

maybe we can hafe fun next weekend :p

Some photo's

The 4 NSXen.
1347875874_5_y-z0.jpeg

1347875940_5_WS82.jpeg

I liked the Honda S800 that was there.

1347875803_5_JIar.jpeg

1347875747_5_m0_q.jpeg

1347875693_5_QVp4.jpeg

And Philip and i went to Steenbergen to eat something.

1347875999_5_VO6v.jpeg

It was a very nice day.
And it was nice to meet Xetronic.

Hi Jeremiah.

It was good fun meeting you and you gave us a good excuse to do a unplanned drive and meeting, luckily we had nice weather and a nice place to go too :smile:.
Hope you enjoyed the ride in both Maarten's and my NSX.
Also hope we didn't scare you too much reaching up to 240-250 Km/h a few times :rolleyes::wink: as I understand you have never driven that fast with your own NSX yet.

Cheers,
René

Last edited:
P.S.
Just an idea: you might want to put your pics topic somewhere in the US Forum part as many Prime members may not look at the Europe part much

Hi Jeremiah,

You were/are most welcome. It was a pleasure to meet you and we all had a very good time at both the meeting and the trip to and from.

Hopy you enjoyed it as much as we did and hope you are too tired today for your work :smile:

I'm not sure if I will be able to hook up with you the any of the two next weekends, but I see that RHP1978 and PotterNSX already might have some plans for you.

To Rsevo6, RHP1978 and PotterNSX, thanks for joining yesterday and showing our US friend a good time.

Keep in touch.

Back