• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.
Hey guys! New to the forum. Just wanted to give you a heads up on great meets for those in the Tampa area. My group is called Tampa Car Meets and we started January of this year. As of now, our meets have 80+ people consistently, and it is rapidly growing. There is a huge variety of cars--anything from supercars to civics and everything in between.

Check out our fan/group/friend pages on facebook by searching "Tampa Car Meets".

I love NSXs and definitely want to see more at the meets. It's free for all and a guaranteed good time! We host most of our meets at Peabody's Billiards and Games, which is in New Tampa (In the plaza off Amberly and Bruce B Downs). Inside Peabodys, they serve great food, have a full bar, pool tables, dart boards, and TVs everywhere--yes, so much fun that even your gf won't complain!! Lol

Our meets are biweekly on Saturdays--8:30 pm.

Hope to see a huge Acura crew out there! If you have any questions, comments, or would like me to try to reserve you spots--email me anytime at [email protected]

Take care and drive safe! See you at the next meet. Invite everyone! friends, family, random ppl...more the merrier!

here are the details for the next meet: Saturday, July 30th 8:30pm.
Location: Peabody's Billiards and Games (15333 Amberly Dr. Tampa, FL)

Description (from Facebook event):
What's up everyone? it has been a long two weeks, so I know you guys are ready for another awesome Tampa Car Meet!

To say our meet last time at Advance Performance was a success is an understatement!! It was fantastic and we had a great turnout...so thank you for all the support!

Well, you know the deal! Peabody's plaza (we will most likely be in the Lifestyle's Gym parking lot) at 8:30 pm. Get there early for a good spot! We love seeing our regulars and are even more excited to see some new faces...so invite out all of your friends and family...or even random ppl!lol

This meet will really about crews, sooooooooooooo...email us ([email protected]) if you are rolling in with a crew so u guys will be able to park together. The goal is to have all of the nissans park together, hondas park together, exotics together...u get the idea!

So...make sure to RSVP and spread the word! we would really appreciate if you all could post this on your local car forum and post this event as your status on facebook!!

Thanks and drive safe!

SQ

What's up everyone?! Tampa Car Meets is continuing the Summer Shop Tour EXTRAVAGANZA...and this time we are stopping by our friends at S&R Performance for this week's Satellite Meet!!!!!

For those of you who are not familiar with S&R, check them out at their website: www.sandrperformance.com

Sooooooo....now for the detaills:

Time: 8:30pm
Location: S&R Performance (9507 North Trask St # A Tampa, FL 33618)

Get there early to get the best spots!!

As always, we really DO try to promote crews rolling in together and parking together, sooooooooooo...PLEASE EMAIL ME ([email protected]) IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE US TRY TO RESERVE SPOTS PARKED NEXT TO EACH OTHER! yes, CAPS make it serious LOL. For example: GTR crew--rolling 4 deep (that way I can save 4 spots next to each other...get it? lol

Typically, our Summer Satellite Shop Meets have been HUUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEEEEE successes...so I expect this meet to have 150+ of the baddest cars the Tampa area has to offer.

See you all out there! We (TCM) have some HUGE announcements to make
smile.gif

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! POST ON YOUR LOCAL FORUMS, POST THIS EVENT AS YOUR STATUS, CLICK "SELECT GUESTS" AND INVITE ALL...INVITE YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, EVERYONE!!!!!!!

LETS MAKE THIS HUGE
(okay...i will turn the CAPS off)

Drive safe
smile.gif

SQ
Tampa Car Meets

link to facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=253614621322872

we had a lonely NSX last time...lets get some more to keep him company :)

Lol marketing for what? I wish I made money off of this, but it's just something I like to do...and...it's a great chance for car enthusiasts to get together :)

Back