• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My 92 Berlina Black Build Progress

Love love love the silver LM's on black, excellent choice.

Thanks

Great Build! Subscribed.

what sizing is your bbs wheels
18x8F and 19x10 R

How do you not scrape with that front diffuser. Did you custom cut that yourself?

Custom made/cut for my application. I still scrape a little...but very minimum

This is one of the best builds on prime. Fantastic work.

Thanks!!
What carbon side skirt add ons do you have?

DF Stacy Side

- - - Updated - - -

Ive been MIA due to busy work schedule/school/3rotor FD project. I did however, took my spare motor apart and the block/heads are at a local shop getting cleaned before it gets re-sleeved for 3.5L twin turbo application.

About to get busy in our ghetto shed
engine before.jpg
Two hours later..
piston.jpg
..and my baby boy was born lol
photo.jpg
NSX motor all in just one large bucket!
bucket.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got around to finish/fix these for a friend. Many people I heard use the vacuum bag method when overlaying carbon fibers. But from my experience, the best way to cover the window trims or any narrow/thin surface is by HAND! (It helps that I have these little Asian hands lol)CF pieces.jpg

I just received a various different styles of raw 6M/3M carbon fabrics, so stay tuned.. I'm making tons of CF pieces for my NSX!

Last edited:
the diy master prevails.

Finally got around to finish/fix these for a friend. Many people I heard use the vacuum bag method when overlaying carbon fibers. But from my experience, the best way to cover the window trims or any narrow/thin surface is by HAND! (It helps that I have these little Asian hands lol)View attachment 97017

I just received a various different styles of raw 6M/3M carbon fabrics, so stay tuned.. I'm making tons of CF pieces for my NSX!

Tae,

Im going to be honest.. I have been living my dream NSX build through yours. Everything that you have done has been on my dream list to get done. Your car is P.E.R.F.E.C.T.

Those look great!

Thank you!

Tae,

Im going to be honest.. I have been living my dream NSX build through yours. Everything that you have done has been on my dream list to get done. Your car is P.E.R.F.E.C.T.

Thank you! Im going to make some changes though = )

That is quite fantastic, sir. I work with carbon-fibre every day (mostly uni) - nice job.

FX
Thank you, means a lot especially coming from you
updates tae?

I just got around taking my headlights apart
bucket1.JPG

02+ headlights are sexy but the factory setup is well...just too OEM for me, and really dont like all the bling chromes around the housing.

hlight.PNG

Its really hard to make up my mind but I'm considering the top right, except with plain 1x1 carbon/matt black housing.

I'm also working on some other pieces that are too early to reveal :wink:

Last edited:
upper right hand would be the best choice! amazing build and work, always.

dood just post more photos of your car :)

hlight.PNG

Its really hard to make up my mind but I'm considering the top right, except with plain 1x1 carbon/matt black housing.

amazing build. i literally did not blink and miss a beat on the read. updates?

Like many other users on this thread have stated previously...I did not blink reading this thread through its (14) pages. You have done an inspirational job with your modifications; from the red-stitching to the ITB/NOX injection to the custom gauge cluster, truly phenomenal. Thanks for posting your build, and I look forward to your trendsetting updates.

Ive been really busy and rarely ever login to the forum anymore. But since I did tonight while I'm at work, Ill leave a little footprint lol :smile: Later~

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Theres so much inspiration in this thread ... you got me thinking about my own CF and a potential project ..

Hi Guys! Its been a long time and I hope everyone is doing well. Ive been neglecting my NSX for nearly 2 years, but Ive finally decided to bringing him back to life. Nothing is really planned at this point, but I do know that Im going to try to go over many rookie mistakes I made while building him the first time around, while making some adjustments/corrections. Hopefully, he'll be back on the road by spring time. Stay tuned

FYI, Im not going widebody as I love the OEM body. After inspecting the overall condition of the car, I decided to remove some of the body panels to get them repainted. Rear q-panels are starting to show its age and the front passenger side fender is little bent from car being too low (Low life!!! lol )
Plus, it'll be easier for me to make a couple items with the panels off from the car = )

Last edited:
just went through the whole built this is awesome can't wait to see what you got in store next.

Thank you! Ill try my best not to disappoint = )

Ever since I did the 02 conversion, Ive always wanted to make some adjustment to the headlights. I love the overall design, but never really was a fan to all that chrome. So as a temporary solution, I had the JDM styled yellow films on them. It was okay for a while, but I needed something more permanent.

So....I took the OEM HLs apart and got them painted to the color Grigio Medio :biggrin:

After considering the Type-R white and BBlack or Matt, I decided to just enhance the factory gray color to make it more "pop" :eek: :biggrin: Personally, I love it lol

Still debating on thing/things to add to them

Last edited:
Back