• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My 92 Berlina Black Build Progress

Thank you! Ill try my best not to disappoint = ) Ever since I did the 02 conversion, Ive always wanted to make some adjustment to the headlights. I love the overall design, but never really was a fan to all that chrome. So as a temporary solution, I had the JDM styled yellow films on them. It was okay for a while, but I needed something more permanent. So....I took the OEM HLs apart and got them painted to the color Grigio Medio :biggrin: After considering the Type-R white and BBlack or Matt, I decided to just enhance the factory gray color to make it more "pop" :eek: :biggrin: Personally, I love it lol Still debating on thing/things to add to them
I would add a stripe on that small line that joins the two light housings. Red is always ok to use

little update - I just finished building my little workshop in my backyard and as my first project, I decided to redo my interior. Although I love the clean OEM leather look, I wanted something more up to date/stylish

Overall , I'm going after the JDM NSX-R suede interior look with my own little twist. I bought some Deep Black and Black/Red Perforated Alcantara from Jeff/Carbon 6.

I'm not sure if you could tell from this picture, but I am reusing the OEM leathers on the bottom/lower sections. Both the OEM leather and the Alcantara black flows very well together in my opinion :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

little update 2 - diffuser teaser

I am also making my own carbon diffuser. Ive been measuring/cutting..more measuring/cutting...and finally came up with something I really like. Still needs some tweaking/cutting..:biggrin: but its coming along pretty nicely so far.

Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Love everything about this build!! Now show prime a picture of your 997!!!

Tae do you know if the whale penis lines up with the oem throttle body or is even the same size (or could be coupled successfully)?

Awesome .. Cutting an authentic diffuser lol can't wait to see how it turns out!

lol only because mine was little beat

Tae do you know if the whale penis lines up with the oem throttle body or is even the same size (or could be coupled successfully)?

the one I am using is from a civic. It does not line up with the TB and the outlet of the intake is much bigger than our TB inlet side. I guess you could make it work, but at that point, I think it'll be easier/better to just make your own

- - - Updated - - -

Still in the process of removing some items out of the car. Just want to get everything removed/prepped for the long winter nights lol

Last edited:
Quick update/teaser shot of my interior project/Lexan Intake box for the ITB. I will update with more pictures/descriptions very soon. :smile:

Black Alcantara + Black Ultraleather :wink: + Black/Red Perforated Alcantara
IMG_0879.JPG

And....:biggrin:

be back with more soon!

Great Build, Not sure how I missed this for so long. Cant't wait to see how the ITB box works out, and if there is an increase in power with a sealed set up.

Quick update/teaser shot of my interior project/Lexan Intake box for the ITB. I will update with more pictures/descriptions very soon. :smile:

Black Alcantara + Black Ultraleather :wink: + Black/Red Perforated Alcantara
IMG_0879.JPG

And....:biggrin:

be back with more soon!

Wow! Very nice!

this is definitely my most favourite build on the prime, but the pictures don't work any more :(
I want to go through and read it again ..

Back