• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Little Tyke's NSX-R car bed project Part Deux

:smile:
Well, after the success of the NSX-R inspired car bed for my oldest daughter Sadie. The wifer ordered one up for her younger sister Charlotte.

Here is the link to the first “R bed”:
http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127117

Charlotte has been a good helper and she's excited to move into her big girl bed. I like to start the training process early with the girls so they aren't too "girly girl" and I still have great memories of working with my father as a child. If everything works according to plan, I’ll have some helpers in the future. Hopefully, this doesn't backfire in their teenage years.

I still have a few things to finish up like the wheel caps, but here are a few older pics of my helper Charlotte and the progress thus far. Enjoy :smile:

PB080511.jpg

PB080514.jpg

PB080512.jpg

P8100173.jpg

P8100169.jpg

P8100167.jpg

P8100166.jpg

P8100175.jpg

PB080520.jpg

sweet bed . nice nsx also im not really a fan of silver cars but yours is sweet

Chris,
That's crazy, love the bed. Y do i not remember you ever mention about doing the 02+ conversion? Didn't even recognize your car. looking great man.

sweet bed for the little one.. :biggrin:

so it look like your car is now running amazing??

Beautiful child there. Almost makes me wish I had another that age. If they would just stay that little.:frown: I hope my wife does'nt read this, LOL.:rolleyes:

Ok cool. You got the car bed all you need now is a small electric NSX car to ride around in like their dad.

Thanks for all of the positive feedback. These car beds cracks me up so I thought I would share. The kids love them and it really made transitioning my oldest to a bed really easy. Hopefully, this one will do the trick as well.

sweet bed . nice nsx also im not really a fan of silver cars but yours is sweet
Thank you, much appreciated.

Wow...that's so sick!! Nice rides..Both of them..LOL!!
Thanks I used your car as inspiration for wheel fitment.:wink: Great looking car you have.

I tried this and got the big NO from wifey, lol
The first one I did just reconfirmed to my wife how crazy I really am. However, she really liked it and people who come to the house really like it as well. So she actually requested this one.

The bed needs an '02 face lift. And I think its suspension is shot.
Would definitely like to convert it to the bug eyes, but I would need someone to make me some decals or something. The suspension is cool it's just low.:cool:

That's crazy, love the bed. Y do i not remember you ever mention about doing the 02+ conversion? Didn't even recognize your car. looking great man.

sweet bed for the little one..

so it look like your car is now running amazing??
Brandon, what's up? Yeah, I finally got it running. I just need to take it to get tuned. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Hopefully, we can meet up.

Beautiful child there. Almost makes me wish I had another that age. If they would just stay that little. I hope my wife does'nt read this, LOL.
Thank you for the compliment. I have three daughters and am enjoying life with them before gets complicated. My next project will probably be an alligator pit under the front steps of my house. I'm still a few years out on that one though.

needs some negative camber :lol:

jk, adorable little one you have there, and the toy bed is pretty dope too!

Very cool an unique. Wish they had those beds when I was a kid, ahaha. I honestly love silver NSX's and your car is a prime example. :smile:

Wow - really excellent Chris! Beautiful girls too - they are so precious at that age. Just saw the earlier post on the first bed - looks like an old 58 or so Jaguar Mark 9 in the garage? A friend of mine just got a barn find on one - big ole Saloon car.

Thanks for sharing. Jay

I would have loved one of those when I was a kid. My friend had one and I was incredibly jealous of it. Cool project! :cool:

Back