• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JH4NA1180ST000187 - help with inspection in Miami

I have a good friend in Miami that is looking at this car, he doesn't know much about NSXs, and I wanted to help him out by asking fellow Primers if they know the car, know the prior owner, and would be willing to stop by this dealer and give it a look over before he spends the money to send it out for a full PPI. I'll put you in touch with my buddy in Miami if you can assist, thanks all much appreciated

Particulars:

Carfax shows that it spent most of its life in Southern California, went to auction, sold to Rick Case Acura in Ft Lauderdale, FL, then I think to a private owner in FL, and now Formula 1 Sports Cars has it for sale

JH4NA1180ST000187
1995 black/black with 54,000 miles and OZ racing wheels
aftermarket stereo and carbon stick-ons on center console
Located in Miami, FL @

Formula 1 Sports Car
3800 Bird Rd

Miami, FL 33146
305-443-1515
Visit Dealer Website

Link to dealer online ad:
http://formula-1-sport-cars.ebizauto...d-7492663.html

-RedWings (Chase)
<!-- / message -->

I have a good friend in Miami that is looking at this car, he doesn't know much about NSXs, and I wanted to help him out by asking fellow Primers if they know the car, know the prior owner, and would be willing to stop by this dealer and give it a look over before he spends the money to send it out for a full PPI. I'll put you in touch with my buddy in Miami if you can assist, thanks all much appreciated

Particulars:

Carfax shows that it spent most of its life in Southern California, went to auction, sold to Rick Case Acura in Ft Lauderdale, FL, then I think to a private owner in FL, and now Formula 1 Sports Cars has it for sale

JH4NA1180ST000187
1995 black/black with 54,000 miles and OZ racing wheels
aftermarket stereo and carbon stick-ons on center console
Located in Miami, FL @

Formula 1 Sports Car
3800 Bird Rd

Miami, FL 33146
305-443-1515
Visit Dealer Website

Link to dealer online ad:
http://formula-1-sport-cars.ebizauto...d-7492663.html

-RedWings (Chase)
<!-- / message -->

Formula 1 has a pretty good rep, they are pretty well known in South Florida. If you want me to go inspect the car I can, I am in Fort Lauderdale. PM me...

Sam

Back