• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ferman Acura TAMPA Sighting

shawn110975

Suspended
Guys was picking up my 2004 from Ferman Acura on Florida Ave Monday
and there was a Black 91 getting some work done cams seals, tune up

it had comptech exhaust and a comptech sticker on the rear window driverside, also a huge R sticker in the center window it had 02+ rear tails
but no 02+ lower valance. chrome stock 97 rims. a zanardi shiftknob

also had some aftermarket foglights in the front, yukk LOL

on ivory interior. is this car anyone on prime?
I took pics will upload later today.

the car def needs the lower valance as the rear 02+ lights look weird with out the updated lower.

nice shape though

Last edited:
Thats Mine again Shawn. Up there getting an oil pan gasket and a reinstall of my Valve Cover gaskets and Cam Seals. Apparently they didn't do it right when they had it up there last year....started leaking AGAIN.

Saw you '04 sitting outside when i dropped it off.

what did you think? of the paint job did you examine it? there were telling me its the best looking one they have seen in awhile even with all the panels off LOL

I wish you were there to see my 92. I have the rear 02+ lights and 02+ rear lower valance you would have been hooked on the look of the lower valance.

your car looks mint. I didnt get in it just looked thru the open window.

what shift knob do you have?

2011-08-15_12-55-22_23.jpg

2011-08-15_12-55-45_893.jpg

Last edited:
Your Paint looked Mint! The car was outside so it was in good light. It looked like it was rolling through the factory floor.
I have the '02 lower valance...I just haven't gotten it painted and put it on yet. Been REALLY busy:confused:

My shift knob is one of the original SOS Stanless shift knobs they sold 7 or 8 years ago.

Last edited:
Back