• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO train...

Anyone interested in riding up together - or back. I'm taking a week to make the trip up but only two days to come home. (Son's 16th birthday is the 27th) It'd be great to ride with a bunch of NSX's on the way up or back.

I'm trailering my car up for the track event only. I can't make the social program because of a conflict with our Barber Motorsports track event on the weekend.

Plan to arrive at track hotel on Sunday late afternoon.

I thought about driving my car but with the current suspension setup I would need two sets of tires for the trip!

Wei-Shen

I've got to leave Sunday since my son's 16th birthday is the 27th and I've gotta be there to give him his first car. Quick ride home. We'll see each other for NSXcapades in December and maybe golf before hand.

I'm trailering my car up for the track event only. I can't make the social program because of a conflict with our Barber Motorsports track event on the weekend.

Plan to arrive at track hotel on Sunday late afternoon.

I thought about driving my car but with the current suspension setup I would need two sets of tires for the trip!

Wei-Shen

Back