• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 lbbp salvage build

the paint was 3 stage took 9 hrs from start to finish needs allot of flash time to look good found some in in-perfections as i started to paint so i had to stop and put some putty. i took pics of all 3 stages if u can see first it was purple blue then we added the actual blue had allot of binder they call it in the blue very transparent oem is 3 coats as i put 3 coats will see tomorrow in the sun how it looks under florescent light it looks perfect so it should look better outside i have 1 gallon of clear on the car i think i went overboard

Did you paint the car while it was standing where it is now? I would think that a car like the NSX should be painted in a painting booth...

too many parts to fit in a normal size booth i had to paint inside the shop actually came out cleaner than some of the shit coming out of the booth its gonna get a wet sand and buff so no difference

had to revisit this thread and check out all the pictures from this build again.

amazing.

what was the last recorded milage on this badboy?

lol i wonder how many primers are in line to pick this car up from you once completed.

Last edited:
Doubtful I'd ever buy a salvage car, especially an NSX..but if I do I want it to be from someone like you!! Great work!

thanks nismo4life i am buffing the car i've been terribly busy so its been on the back burner but i have today to myself to finish i wanna at least drive it this weekend ehe! ill post some pics tomorrow

updated pics

Attachments

• Picture 057.jpg
    Picture 057.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,136
  • Picture 058.jpg
    Picture 058.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 1,034
  • Picture 059.jpg
    Picture 059.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 1,280
  • Picture 060.jpg
    Picture 060.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,169
  • Picture 061.jpg
    Picture 061.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,127
  • Picture 062.jpg
    Picture 062.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1,049
  • Picture 063.jpg
    Picture 063.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,184
  • Picture 064.jpg
    Picture 064.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 1,140
  • Picture 065.jpg
    Picture 065.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 1,119
holy crap...... it looks amazing I am glad to see her back alive.

how do you like that Pride exhaust?

is this a keeper or are you gonna sell it.

you said you always wanted an LBBP in another post

nice work.

AMAZING... you selling anytime soon? :biggrin:

ps. shawn its your turn to put up pictures of the silverstone!

attachment.php

Attachments

• nsxRestore.jpg
    nsxRestore.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 2,333
Last edited:
I know I know I put the fire under their ass last week so i think they said they were gonna start the full sanding friday that just passed so I am thinking next week. I should be posting this in my thread LOL I think I am gonna copy and paste to my thread LOL

but guys I dont think Macninja is gonna sell this one for a long while I remeber reading that he has always wanted one but money talks LOL

pride exhaust to quiet need something louder but looks good through the rear lip as far as selling it fukc man i could use the money but man i love this car it drives so dame nice. lbbp long been waiting it so much better than just buying one you enjoy it more when u actually fixed it yourself

pride exhaust to quiet need something louder but looks good through the rear lip as far as selling it fukc man i could use the money but man i love this car it drives so dame nice. lbbp long been waiting it so much better than just buying one you enjoy it more when u actually fixed it yourself

Yeah, another 04 lbbp. The pride exhaust is the shit. Every exhaust with cats sounds quiet, put test pipes on the car then post back if its too quiet lol.

Back