• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Santana Row Meetup Saturday 9-03 AM

Good Day,

Torafugu and I will be meeting up at the Starbucks in Santana Row on Saturday morning 9:30AM until the cool kids leave. The address:

3055 Olin Avenue
San Jose, CA 95128

It would be ideal to find an area there that has enough open space to huddle the cars together; the above-ground parking lots on the right side of Olin near Hemlock should be pretty open at this time.

I am relatively new to the NSX community (since February) and I have just started to meet some folks. I would like to meet many more since I have heard about all the fine examples in the area.

Lets help each other get the Labor Day weekend started right!

Batmans and I are meeting at santana row saturday morning but with other exotics in the back parking lot. There's a car meet there every saturday morning.

I'll be there, at least by 930am. What time do the exotics meet? Maybe I can check out both, make it more worth my drive from the valley.

Well, that is certainly my luck.

I had a catastrophic brake failure on my way home today... annhilated my concave rear TE37 that I just bought... my car is not drivable. I will still be attending with my roomate in his S2K and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you. I'd still bring the car and all if I could get it drivable again, but alas...

If, by some miracle, anyone has extra stock rear brake hardware (14mm M10x1.0 bolt + captive end grease rod that attaches the two pieces of the stock caliper together) laying around, I'll turn that into cash for you straight away. Otherwise, I can't wait to see your cars.

Well, that is certainly my luck.

I had a catastrophic brake failure on my way home today... annhilated my concave rear TE37 that I just bought... my car is not drivable. I will still be attending with my roomate in his S2K and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you. I'd still bring the car and all if I could get it drivable again, but alas...

If, by some miracle, anyone has extra stock rear brake hardware (14mm M10x1.0 bolt + captive end grease rod that attaches the two pieces of the stock caliper together) laying around, I'll turn that into cash for you straight away. Otherwise, I can't wait to see your cars.

Dam that sucks. What caused this? I don't have the hardware you need but are you on the FB site? Might try asking there.

Not sure what caused it, could have been loose hardware... I put that stuff on about 2 weeks ago. Luckily, I have 3 piece Works that will clear... as long as I can stand 17/19 silver/black (dont worry, proper stagger has been maintained, seesh)... at least the fronts will clear stoptechs! I have another story there for you guys...

Not on the FB site... perhaps I will join up.

Thanks to everyone who came out. It is a cool scene over at the Row on Saturday mornings, I live 2 miles away and had no idea. Figures.

I should be rolling by late next week, so anyone that is around, I may just see you over there next week.

I got there a little late but met a couple new people. Small gathering but there were still some nice cars out.

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg