• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Garage, Phase 1

It takes a while to properly furnish a large home...we are still at it 4 years in.:redface:

Updates!

I've been slowly chewing away at things over the Winter and just got some of the wall art up, and a few more pieces to hang. Cabinets are in, trim is done and needs paint, and floor base is next.

P2280207.JPG

A little Stan Stokes art around the plane for effect:
P2280210.JPG

I've got the another of these framed with the white side out:
P2280206.JPG

First Man Then Machine:
P2280213.JPG

2002 Dealer Poster:
P2280212.JPG

Have to have a couple of my car:
P2280211.JPG

And a bonus pic of my wife I found on my camera from Halloween!
PA310198_1.jpg

Which company are you the CEO of?

On topic: Nice garage and house, how many hours does it take to vacuum and sweep the whole house?

:)

Me? I own a company (Central Coast Solutions) and put in about 20hrs a day (no, really), but it only keeps coming in because I keep making customers happy.

Pam and I clean and it'll take about 4hrs to do the whole shebang. We hire the windows cleaned a couple times a year but otherwise do everything ourselves. We've had cleaning services in the past but they kept raising their rates and wrecking stuff...hell, I can do that for free.

the garage is looking quite modern,but still homey.So thats what you do,after all these years I never knew you were an Eddy apple seed:tongue:

I'll show you some seed when I see you at NSXpo...you stallion.

lol we shall see...I hear seed production can be impeded at high altitude:wink:

That's fanastic, looks great! Interesting to see a set of stairs going down, I've never seen a garage layout have that. :)

Back