• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official FL Spotted Thread

Saw what I think was a Silverstone turning north on Highridge from Gateway in Boynton Beach, today, around 2:30 P.M. I was at corner of Highridge turning west onto Gateway and honked but I don't think he saw me.

Saw a green nsx in Sarasota by Bee ridge with plates that says nsxcess .
That would have been me. :)
DSC_5866.jpg

Saw a silver on Tuesday (or was it Wednesday) of this week in Deerfield Beach on Hillsboro Blvd eastbound, turned north on Military trail. Had a vanity tag (which I won't reveal). Aftermarket wheels. I was not in my NSX; I was driving my '94 Miata.

Reason I wanted to reach out: the brakes lights in the rear spoiler were not working.

i saw a silver nsx w/ black hood with custom license plate in Independence subdivision in Winter Garden, Florida on christmas day. I thought you saw my nsx in the garage and were going to stop. Do you live in Independence?[/QUO

Hi! I live in Dr Philips but I own a house in Independence. I store my X there and my folks currently provide 24 hour protection for her so they get free rent. LOL. I put in an offer on lake lot there but its not going very well in the short sale. My dream is to have a house with a man cave with multiple car storage/viewing, big tv's, game tables and couches. I absolutely love the new house being built on the main drag near you. I am there all the time usually fishing in Lake Hancock and on the weekends too. I am having a hard time remembering which house was yours though? Sorry it took me so long to respond. I lost my password and had a nightmare trying to get it reset. I will stop by next time I see the car....

David

Was surprised that I didn't see a single NSX during my week vacation in FL! Went to a Cars and Cafe event, went to the Rolex 24, saw a ton of Ferraris, Porsches, etc... but not a single NSX!

I've been meaning to go to Cars and Cafe for the longest while. Heck, i've been meaning to drive the car for the longest while. I think i'll drive it to work tomorrow :cool:

Was surprised that I didn't see a single NSX during my week vacation in FL! Went to a Cars and Cafe event, went to the Rolex 24, saw a ton of Ferraris, Porsches, etc... but not a single NSX!

I was at the Rolex 24 hr but not with my NSX. I was a corner worker at Turn 4. There were 3 NSX owners from the Northeast there (the Don, Bob O, and Clem) but their NSXs were up North. They all invade my house every year for the Rolex. If you come to another Rolex 24 let me know

i saw a silver nsx w/ black hood with custom license plate in Independence subdivision in Winter Garden, Florida on christmas day. I thought you saw my nsx in the garage and were going to stop. Do you live in Independence?[/QUO

Hi! I live in Dr Philips but I own a house in Independence. I store my X there and my folks currently provide 24 hour protection for her so they get free rent. LOL. I put in an offer on lake lot there but its not going very well in the short sale. My dream is to have a house with a man cave with multiple car storage/viewing, big tv's, game tables and couches. I absolutely love the new house being built on the main drag near you. I am there all the time usually fishing in Lake Hancock and on the weekends too. I am having a hard time remembering which house was yours though? Sorry it took me so long to respond. I lost my password and had a nightmare trying to get it reset. I will stop by next time I see the car....

David

Hi David,

I was walking with my kids and I saw your nsx under the cover. Your folks live 3 houses away from me. Talked to your dad for a few minutes.

Ken

Saw a black NSX in Orlando on Colonial around 7 PM on Saturday 3/31 in Vietnamese Town. I was parked getting food from Viet Garden, so you might of seen mine.

Saw a red an yellow NSX cruising with a couple ferraris and a Porsche on Los olas blvd Saturday May 12 th. I was sitting at Rocco's tacos, anyone here? Looked like a fun drive

Saw a green NSX at LA fitness in Ocoee on Saturday 5/12. I was going to park next to it and snap a pic but it was gone by the time I had come out of the CVS. It had fog lights in front and chrome wheels.

Saw a green NSX at LA fitness in Ocoee on Saturday 5/12. I was going to park next to it and snap a pic but it was gone by the time I had come out of the CVS. It had fog lights in front and chrome wheels.

Maaaaan I need to see the old girl at some point now that I live in FL now! :D Hope she's still treating you well!

Yesterday (Sunday) about 5:30 pm, saw a red NSX headed north on I-75 just after the Bradenton exit (SR 64).

LBBP wide body kit

That would be smoores its a 2005 so it suppose to have 02+ lights LOL its no conversion

I saw it the other day to it looks nice the color pops it awesome,

I passed him in my NSX and slowed down he yells whats up shawn I said it looks good man real nice.

then dropped to 2nd and gunned it LOL

Last time I saw him, he was in a 2000 Kaiser silver. This one was more of a lighter blue color, not LBBP. Maybe it was the body kit that made me think it was a conversion.

LBBP wide body kit

That would be smoores its a 2005 so it suppose to have 02+ lights LOL its no conversion

I saw it the other day to it looks nice the color pops it awesome,

I passed him in my NSX and slowed down he yells whats up shawn I said it looks good man real nice.

then dropped to 2nd and gunned it LOL

Last time I saw him, he was in a 2000 Kaiser silver. This one was more of a lighter blue color, not LBBP. Maybe it was the body kit that made me think it was a conversion.
The car was hit and the whole thing was repainted and the widebody kit was done. He sold the silver one

Hey... Yeah that was me, my friend works at Vintage and was jus saying hi to her.... The car still needs a little work but just havent had the time to put her back in the shop... slowly getting it finished lol :redface::redface: I never see NSX's around :frown: well except shawn :smile:

Back