• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official FL Spotted Thread

Smoores, I had not seen it since you did the kit, it looked awesome.

I will have a LBBP one day LOL

and thanks for the kinds words Ron do you really have to say the car was hit lol:smile:
since you posted pics on here of the damage I didnt think it was a secret or I wouldn't have mentioned it. Sorry

LOL

people try to forget bad things LOL not remember them :smile:

but in this case it turned out to be a good thing his car looks better than ever.

I was in Tampa on Friday and saw a red NSX coupe parked at a car mechanic shop. It had after-market wheels. I think it was south Tampa area, across the street from a mall.

saw this red NSX today at the dealership
it had a Tahoe front plate RED stock rims

here is the 2 pics of took of it

2012-07-31_12-17-22_169.jpg

2012-07-31_12-17-30_708.jpg

Last edited:
that would be me. I had to pick it up in Naples the guy wants to put it all back together.
its been sitting for 2 years so lots of work needs to be done.

I had to remove the front bumper so it would fit on my dolly. the ramps are to steep.

small world huh

was this the one?

2012-09-20_18-50-10_706_zps713af4a0.jpg

2012-09-20_18-50-40_176_zpsc3efc69b.jpg

Last edited:
LOL I was worried the plastic was gonna fly off and make some one wreck, or since the driver window is down it was gonna rain in it,

was stuck doing 45mph cuz this dolly I have has a mind of its own,
gonna sell it get a better one.

this NSX is in great shape, had 2 bent fenders thats it, sat in a garage
rotting away, now the owner want to track the car. so it needs to be put back together and re-sprayed.
Im just worried that sitting for 2 years with out valve covers and only plastic covering the valves that stuff has fallen in. I hope everything is fine.
less work LOL.

but now I have 3 incomplete NSX builds in my garage now and only me to finish them. well one is at the paint shop but still.
yikes.

Last edited:
Spotted a silver pre 02 on 60 heading from Clearwater towards Tampa on 9/24.
I was in a blk Merc loaner. Stopped to say hello, but driver was too cool to converse. :rolleyes:

Spotted a Yellow 9?'s NSX Saturday on Adamo near Brandon Mall. I was on my Motorcycle so I didn't have a chance to snap a pic

I spotted a sliver NSX owner afoot walking over the Phillippi Creek bridge on Honore in the dark this morning on my way to work. :D

Spotted an early model silver with a black top just north of key west on the 27th at noon. Appeared to be lowered a little and looked lovely! Was nice to see while on vacation.

Just put on deposit on Shawn's 2004 car. Should be ready to drive in about 2 months. I live just north of Land O' Lakes. Looking forward to meeting with the other Tampa Bay owners. I go to the Dupont Coffee and Cars about every 3 months. Maybe will see some of you there.
Eric

Just put on deposit on Shawn's 2004 car. Should be ready to drive in about 2 months. I live just north of Land O' Lakes. Looking forward to meeting with the other Tampa Bay owners. I go to the Dupont Coffee and Cars about every 3 months. Maybe will see some of you there.
Eric
Glad to have you join us. I'm always at the DuPont meet. Look forward to meeting you. That 04 is very nice. I have seen it in person

Back