• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official FL Spotted Thread

I spotted a sliver NSX owner afoot walking over the Phillippi Creek bridge on Honore in the dark this morning on my way to work. :D

what a surprise... I saw a Brooklands Green NSX driving briskly ovr the Phillippi Creek bridge on Honore just a few weeks ago early in the morning as I was on my power walk.

sonofliberty.
that was me in my '94. 3 pc. rso bbs wheels. car is up on stands now. doing the belts, w/p, sos lma, all hoses, rotors, brakes, h&r lowering springs........makes me tired reading it. also, possible 2004 headers if i can find someone with 2004 cats for sale.
should be done in about a week.
see you around longwood/lake mary.

rog

Last edited:
I saw a Bright red NSX today on Euclid ave in tampa today. I did a full e-brake U-turn to catch him going the other direction.

I asked you on NSXPRIME he said yes
he said he was south FLA NSX
I said Im shawn110975
he goes oh oh oh nods head we wave goodbye.

dont know if thats a good thing or bad thing LOL

Saw four - yes four - NSXs in Jacksonville today. Three of them were driving north on Southside around 5:00. Saw those three within five minutes of each other. One silver and two yellow NA2s (so my passenger said). The fourth was at a little Acura meetup at Tinseltown. What's going on? :)

FX

Saw a yellow "fixed headlight" NSX today on Boca Rio Rd., in Boca Raton around 1:30 PM. I was behind when it turned east on Glades Rd. and couldn't catch up as it was waiting to turn left a few blocks later as I continued past.

Saw four - yes four - NSXs in Jacksonville today. Three of them were driving north on Southside around 5:00. Saw those three within five minutes of each other. One silver and two yellow NA2s (so my passenger said). The fourth was at a little Acura meetup at Tinseltown. What's going on? :)

FX

the one you saw at tinseltown was me.

Saw a black NA1 NSX with after market wheels parked in front of amura on sand lake road in Orlando tonight around 730pm. I was in my IS-F tonight, so I was kinda shy to look for the owner or take a picture.

There were 4 there this past Saturday but that apparently is the last meet there. :eek:(

BTW if anyone knows of a car for sale, please let me know.

Saw a white NSX with black top on S. Ocean Dr in Ft. Pierce (Hutchinson Island) on Sunday 6/2. It was heading North while I was heading South but I wasn't in my NSX. My wife thought it had a For Sale sign.

Visiting from up north, just saw 91-93 black rolling through Lauderdale beach. If I were closer to the road I woulda waved you down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Saw a red NSX on I-4 West on tuesday near exit 58.

Just saw a silver +02 NSX on west colonial (rt50) in winter garden fl. It was lowered and had Florida dealer plates on it. I think I have seen that car at the last Orlando drive to vahalla bakery. It had less than 10000 miles on it

Back