• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official FL Spotted Thread

My wife reported she saw a Black pop-up lights NSX on Westshore blvd november 1st going north bound, she thought it was me LOL

downtown Orlando on I-4

Ok guys saw another Black NSX with an NSX-r spoiler and black rims, waved at him downtown Orlando on I-4
I would have gotten next to him but my turn was right there so I couldn't do anything but wave.

Nice I think it was lowered. and I just had mine waxed and looked her best.

- - - Updated - - -

huge mufflers sticking out the back could req what they were though

That might have been me. I was in Orlando in my black '91. It has an NSX-R wing and gunmetal CE28N wheels. What was the date? Also, I have the Angus exhaust coupled to Taitec headers.

Last edited:
a few days ago you rolled your passenger window down I rolled mine down but was in the far right lane getting off into downtown.

you were in the farthest left lane

- - - Updated - - -

I was in my Black NSX

Saw an imola orange nsx on Friday in coral gables near sunset place.. I was in my hooked up Prius and saw you in what I believe is a condo garage that I accidentally pulled into. Looked so nice!!

Silver NSX spotted on 275 yesterday hauling azz I think it was OLE but not sure

he was probably still looking for the entrance to VIR:wink:

His car is running again? Already? :eek:)

You don't say where on 275. I don't think it was me though. I was on the road in your direction on the 25th - my mother's 90th birthday.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, yeah...

Chris has it running well enough to drive from Arizona back home with stops in San Antonio, New Orleans, Apalachicola, and Melbourne on the way.

His car is running again? Already? :eek:)

- - - Updated - - -

got a chuckle here. Weren't you following me?

he was probably still looking for the entrance to VIR:wink:

Spotted a red '91 headed south on suncoast parkway in Odessa Wednesday. Possible neighbor of mine in Van Dyke Farms?

Heyskippy his plate on his car says the same thing "carvana" pretty cool

Hey buddy you left you yellow NSX in my shop the other day LOL washed it this morning and I think I am in love with your rims they would look so good on my black NSX

I saw a red NSX with chrome rims parked inside the bay at some mechanics shop on 301 and state road 60 last Friday I was in my NSX drove thru the parking lot cuz I was lost.

got a chuckle here. Weren't you following me?

of course I was...me and about 25 other cars.....we packed ourselves into the dead end corporate park.

I saw a red NSX with chrome rims parked inside the bay at some mechanics shop on 301 and state road 60 last Friday I was in my NSX drove thru the parking lot cuz I was lost.

I have seen that care before. I am not sure it runs, it belongs to the guy that owns the tire shop, his son used to drive it but parked it at the shop a few years ago. it is up there ALL the time, either in the main shop or in one of the back bays you cant see from the street.

I talked to the guy when I was getting my seats done at the upholstery shop next door, it is a 92 or 93 auto.

Spotted a Red NSX with popup headlights on Shelden road heading northbond yesterday in Tampa. I was driving my black NSX and honked and waved at you while going southbound, not sure if you saw me.

-Andrew

Saw a red with black top at Daytona Speedway Sunday. Since I was cornerworking on Turn 5, I couldn't wave the driver down. Very nice looking though.

did'nt you wave a red flag to get his attention:tongue:

did'nt you wave a red flag to get his attention:tongue:
Hi John,
The new IMSA rules for the TUDOR series are modeled on European ones where a red flag is the equivalent of a black flag under normal US flagging so he may have just driven into the pits. However, since this was a SCCA event, I probably should have waved a red flag. Always good to get advice from you :biggrin: Hope all is well and the snow has melted.

PS: It is now love bug season down here.

Visiting from California and was very happy to see an 02+ Spa Yellow drive by on Palmetto Park Rd in Boca this afternoon. Someone here?

Seeing an old college friend in Boca before heading up to Atlanta on business tomorrow. Great seeing you last weekend. :)

Seeing an old college friend in Boca before heading up to Atlanta on business tomorrow. Great seeing you last weekend. :)

You should have let us know beforehand, I'm sure we could have gotten a few of us together for lunch or dinner while you were in town. It's always nice to see an NSX when you are away from home.

Didn't know you guys were local (Fl being a big state and all). Would have loved to meet ya in person Doc, just to say thanks for all the great posts and advice.

Back