• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official FL Spotted Thread

Thought it would be interesting to start one of these for FL. I saw this one yesterday after work on Central FL Parkway around 5pm. He said he wasn't on the forums.

Attachments

• IMAG0156.jpg
    IMAG0156.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 592
I have seen a Red NSX driving down Valrico Rd in the Valrico/Brandon FL area.

Is the owner on the forum?

I saw a red 91-94 with chrome or polished aluminum rims heading east from 580 to the Oldsmar bridge about a month ago.

saw a Red NSX friday about 245-3PM going north on Westshore Blvd
I was going south on the same road we passed each other.

I saw the driver yikes he needed to comb his hair poofed up like a barbie LOL

The NSX looked so shiney.

I saw MiamiMermaid tonight going down Quail Roost Dr. towards US 1. Car sounded good. Also saw another female driving a Black 91-01 last week.

He spotted me, and I spotted him! I was driving my red 1996 NSX today on Conroy (near the Millenia mall) and traveling in the opposite direction I saw someone in a red 02-05 NSX. We were both enjoying the cloudless stark blue sky with the targa tops off, and we both enthusiastically waved at each other as we drove by. It was great! I wonder if he is an NSX Prime member? :eek:

I'm a new NSX owner, and just by that split second occasion, it really says how rare these cars are and how happy the owners are to have them. They are rare enough so that the drivers instantly have an NSX friendship! I mean, if Mustang drivers waved when they saw another Mustang owner, all Mustang owners wrists would ache horribly from waving all day as everyone has a Mustang lol :tongue:

I saw MiamiMermaid tonight going down Quail Roost Dr. towards US 1. Car sounded good. Also saw another female driving a Black 91-01 last week.

Whats up G! I'm in Miami too.. I noticed there is a Lot of NSX people in Miami but we don't know one another, I see there is also a MiamiMermaid.. It would be good to meet one day somewhere in Miami, I have 4 other friends here in MIA with NSX.

Whats up G! I'm in Miami too.. I noticed there is a Lot of NSX people in Miami but we don't know one another, I see there is also a MiamiMermaid.. It would be good to meet one day somewhere in Miami, I have 4 other friends here in MIA with NSX.
I'm down! I'm in the Kendall area.

Ok then we are all here in kendall lol, Let me know if you know of any hangouts in the are and I'll come by with some of my friends. Take care
I met a kid w/ an S2000 at Staples & he said that on Wednesdays he and a bunch of other S2000 owners meet at the Flanigan's in Kendall. We can crash their party :wink:

i saw a silver nsx w/ black hood with custom license plate in Independence subdivision in Winter Garden, Florida on christmas day. I thought you saw my nsx in the garage and were going to stop. Do you live in Independence?

Maybe it was me driving my red 92 on Valrico Rd?
Motegi, we met years ago at one of the Fl NSX meets--just getting the car back on the road after 6 years of rest.

i saw her too in Islamorada in November. We chatted briefly at a stop sign. I was in my Volvo. It is cool to see a chick driving HER NSX with the dude in the passanger side. :)

Ok then we are all here in kendall lol, Let me know if you know of any hangouts in the are and I'll come by with some of my friends. Take care

There's a hang out every Monday night at Betty burgers off us 1 from 9:30 till midnight usually a big turn-out PM me if you guys want to meet up their one day.

There's a hang out every Monday night at Betty burgers off us 1 from 9:30 till midnight usually a big turn-out PM me if you guys want to meet up their one day.
Is the16th a good date for everyone? It sucks they closed Betty's down, they had good burgers.

Spotted a Red NSX at McDintons Irish pub in South Tampa Monday 9 January Parked in front. I actually saw it while watching the Channel 10 5:30 News.

It looked like the Valet was parking it.

Last edited:
Saw a black NSX Thursday 1/19/12 by Corona Cigar in Dr. Phillips then another or maybe the same black one on 50 in Ocoee the next day.

Back