• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official FL Spotted Thread

Didn't know you guys were local (Fl being a big state and all). Would have loved to meet ya in person Doc, just to say thanks for all the great posts and advice.

You never know how close you'll be to a Primer. My office is in Boca! :)

Black, Jacksonville, northbound on 9a Saturday around 1:30pm or so. George, was that you?

Black, '91- '96 ? -southbound on I-95, between Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. and Okeechobee Blvd., Thursday Aug. 7th around 3:30 P.M. I was way over in right lane and couldn't catch up in traffic (not in my NSX), as you flew by in left lane.

Winter garden village mall as I was leaving and you pulled in. You have the 03 front end and my BB is the 91. Gave you a quick wave n u saw me too.

Saw a red with black wheels driving on 535 in Windermere, FL area couple of days ago. Waved at u but dunno if u saw me

Saw a black 94 at Sunshine car wash in Clearwater, 9am today. I only know the year, since i took mine there about 2 hours after i saw you trusted them with yours ! They told me it was a 94 owned by a tall guy lol. They did a great job on the car but took foreverrrrr

Last edited:
Saw a black one with some wheels on it today, NE St Pete. I must have had some good timing, since it was in the driveway with the car cover halfway off of it....Was in my other car or i would have stopped....

Saw a black NSX Thursday 1/19/12 by Corona Cigar in Dr. Phillips then another or maybe the same black one on 50 in Ocoee the next day.

That could have been me in dr Phillips if it had gold wheels. I saw a red one today tuning down bumby road off 50 today in Orlando. I wasn't in my car but I saw u. It looked like you had silver BBS wheels. Hard to tell

but not as many of the sheeps BMW, Vette, AUDI, Porsche, Lexus, all sheep following the crowd off a mountainside LOL

NSX is the only car you will never see like the others

I saw 5 running driving NSX's today at my shop LOL customers cars LOL but still

2015-03-14_11-14-22_82.jpg

in tampa near the Bucs Stadium

- - - Updated - - -

pics of shop are posted all over the place on prime LOL

Back