• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My "build"

Coming along quite nicely man!

Car looks great! Love the seats. :)

I just got back from Est Fest in Canada. Logged roughly 1500 miles in those seats :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

That's dust on the dash? I thought it was alacantra... LOL

Man, I wish all that dust turned into alcantara. If only it were that easy. My entire car would be alcantara on the inside and out.

But here's an update. Have about 10k on my turbo kit. Running great thus far. Switched to Amsoil 5w40 per Momin "Elite" recommendations and burned a little oil but much less than when I had mobil 1 5w30.

My stereo system is now 99.9 percent done now. I run 2 separate systems.

First system is my sound system. It's controlled by anything with a 3.5mm headphone jack which runs to a clarion line driver/equalizer. I originally had my headphone jack running directly to my JL amp but as some people were saying it doesn't sound great. It sounds 'OK', but for $50 I decided to give the clarion unit a shot and it was worth every penny because it sounds awesome. You can tune every frequency and even switch sources.

Second system is basically just an LCD screen. I have the alpine s370. I just jail broke my Iphone 4S so now I can view everything on my LCD that's on the phone.

So as of right now the system is done. For my stereo I'm going to add an easy accessible volume control because it's annoying to reach into my glove box every time I want to adjust the volume. I'll also be adding a cig lighter again somewhere in the glovebox because I'll need to charge my phone somehow.

Right now I'm using my old 3g for an Ipod as well.

interior25.jpg

was this off that red nsx that was being parted out?!?!? i msged him to buy them!!! :eek:

either way if you bought them from him congrats :)

These came in the mail today.

handles.jpg

I don't know if I should thank
1. Ravi
2. Gil
3. James
4. Or the guy who sold me them.

But if you only knew, haha.

All I can say is "WOW"

this car build is whack... im unsubscribing... its like you live in southy or something

:biggrin:

Back