• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My "build"

your car is becoming a real beauty.

Finally got some real shots thanks to my buddy Justin. Huge thanks to him for taking time and shooting my car. Check back later for more to come.

Pic_1.jpg

pic_2.jpg

Thanks. It's amazing what a good camera and a little time in photo shop can do for a picture. I've always thought most of the prime pictures online were %100 legit until recently when I showed them to some photography guys and they said they've been touched up.

I'm still waiting on the other pics. I think we got some pimp interior shots.

As of now right now I'm busy with work and some other things so I may not be able to do my 02 conversion quite yet which was the next step, but hopefully by the end of the summer.

02 conversion front and back and some oem/gt1 sides would update this badboy till eternity.

Thanks. It's amazing what a good camera and a little time in photo shop can do for a picture. I've always thought most of the prime pictures online were %100 legit until recently when I showed them to some photography guys and they said they've been touched up.

I'm still waiting on the other pics. I think we got some pimp interior shots.

As of now right now I'm busy with work and some other things so I may not be able to do my 02 conversion quite yet which was the next step, but hopefully by the end of the summer.

Stephen are those 18/19? car looks great. Really coming along.

Stephen are those 18/19? car looks great. Really coming along.

Yup. They're 18/19. Only bad part is if I ever want to do a bbk I'll need a lower offset than what I have... I actually bought a set of 4 silver 18x8 et38 Kreuzer V's a while ago. I'd only need to get a front pair power coated and run a small spacer. My fronts are 45et so unless I run a 10mm spacer I'm SOL if I want to do a BBK. I haven't decided if I want to spend more money in my car or not so I may just part ways with the extra set of Advans to another car community that runs 18x8's...

Splats = A sound when a bug hits the window =)

Stacy Spats = simple designed rear valence additions that use to be available. Unsure if they are available now.

Gil is correct. They're like a WW spat but smooth down at the bottom. Not produced anymore and haven't been for years. Thanks of Ross at Stmpo for my set :biggrin:

Looks great. Nice Advan Kreuzer V wheels, Momo Jet steering wheel, CF accents, and seats.

Last edited:
it is a nice thing to look at.. you did well..

someone... anyone... possible no one but someone had to help you almost every step of the way right... either way.. your the man for such diverse skills :)

put a x on the board... you killed it

What is that extinguisher? What kind and how is it mounted?

it is a nice thing to look at.. you did well..

someone... anyone... possible no one but someone had to help you almost every step of the way right... either way.. your the man for such diverse skills :)

put a x on the board... you killed it

That's it. I'm removing all my Stmpo crap and it's going in the trash. Even my carbon since I did do it "your" way :biggrin: Plus the coolant tank, catch can, and front bar are just for "looks" anyways. There's really no function to them :frown:

What is that extinguisher? What kind and how is it mounted?

The extinguisher I bought from this site I think if I remember, or I got it from summit. I forget.
http://www.h3rperformance.com/hg250c.htm

The mount is a Dali mount
http://daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=95

I actually have 2. One that's mounted in my car and the other one laying in my garage somewhere. I ended up cutting the first one to shorten the length of the legs but cut it a little to short for my bride seats. I keep it just encase I ever sell them and put my stockers back in just because I don't think it's to short for them. But the extinguisher itself attaches to the mount and the mount brackets attach to the two front bolts that connects the seats to the chassis.

I actually have 2. One that's mounted in my car and the other one laying in my garage somewhere. I ended up cutting the first one to shorten the length of the legs but cut it a little to short for my bride seats. I keep it just encase I ever sell them and put my stockers back in just because I don't think it's to short for them. But the extinguisher itself attaches to the mount and the mount brackets attach to the two front bolts that connects the seats to the chassis.

Wy did you go with the 2.5 pound bottle instead of the 1. Do you run on the track or is this more a cosmetic item?

Wy did you go with the 2.5 pound bottle instead of the 1. Do you run on the track or is this more a cosmetic item?

I've never used a fire extinguisher "legally". At camp once I took one and unloaded it in the hallway but that's about it so I'm not sure how much they hold or anything.

I figured the bigger the better and that 1lb wasn't going to do much. I bought it because even though I trust my engine and turbo kit things CAN happen. The last thing I'd want is an oil line to burst or rub and me stand there wishing I had a fire extinguisher to put out the flames. Maybe even 2.5 lbs isn't enough but hell it's better than nothing.

I don't track my car but for some reason reading and seeing all these track videos makes me want to more. I believe though some tracks say their min requirement is a 5lb fire extinguisher though so I'd be SOL anyways?

Looks great! Track time is fun time. Just be ready to turn down the boost first.

Back