• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My "build"

Sduff, when are you in Napa again?

Long time since I've updated but been real busy with carbon fiber orders so have no time for personal items... But I've slowly started to work on my seats with power rails. I'm getting brackets made thanks to someone who lent me some to measure a while ago. Here's the update on the rails. You'll need to cut your stock ones "I bought new ones". And this is the before and after.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Still waiting on a few items to be done before I put my car back together. Should be 2 months until I finally drive her again after over a year of sitting.

Made these also in the mean time to add to my interior and product line. Have something else in the works also and changing my stereo setup again.

194E3F62-8FA3-4E52-AC78-C025EC56DD1E.jpg

Been on a roll lately. My seats should be done at the upholstery this week and interior will go back together. Finishing up the exterior and made this first one for someone. The pic below that is a comparison of an old wing I bought here years ago. Needless to say you can see the difference.

B36F9E0A-5071-4CCB-9FA7-08DDB0BA8F53.jpg

8CD32793-53A1-4BF5-A633-1F1867ABF64B.jpg

Mission impossible project seats finally completed.

Highlights
OEM type r seat cover “outsides”
Custom perforated alcantara insides
Oem type r seat buckles
Oem type r power seat switches with modified harnesses to work with LHD
Modified Oem power seat rails.

538F2356-D04F-4447-B295-86CFE069C6F7.jpg

E44BC721-8287-4D8C-88FB-041C8C64B84E.jpg

8B618691-EA06-481A-AE32-84F65C649939.jpg

Wow your carbon work has progressed so much these years. Well done. I'll definitely keep you in mind when I need something made in the future.

Wow your carbon work has progressed so much these years. Well done. I'll definitely keep you in mind when I need something made in the future.

Thanks man! Glad you’ve seen the progression from when I first started out! I’m still growing too which is crazy but when people need quality parts I can’t say no and I like the challenge. Shoot me a text or message anytime!

Back